Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
condom?
Wrap it up at all times bud, as for fun condoms, I once got some glow in the dark ones from a gift shop and we turned off the lights and had a lightsaber fight, was a lot of fun:biggrin:

I think if you have a fixed sex partner or boyfriend, and you do health checkup, there is no need of candoms.
In my opinion, candoms do give a different sex feeling, both to bottom and top, but also, they have more friction, which make mucosa become unsensitive faster.

Biggrinflip
drocko17 Wrote:not using condom may sometimes make sex literally crappy and yes there are flavored ones

Something my partner and I sometimes use is the Reality Condom, sometimes called a Femidom. It's difficult to always be 'clean' in my rear in day to day life, and this is a condom designed for a vagina but does just fine in my mangina!
It's like a plastic bag with a ring on the closed side thar keeps it form slipping out of my ass and a larger ring on the open side to keep it from sliding in. Before sex I put it in my rear and when he's ready to slide in, he lubes up and gives me what I want. he feels like he's barebacking me, I don't have any worries about being poopy, and they are not latex based so it's good for those with latex allergies.
They can be a challenge to insert at first, but now I'm a pro at it. I bought mine on Amazon - totally discreet. I love them!!

never go in without the raincoat my self I find this to be more fun, just the anticipation of it all:biggrin:

Since you are so young Sexyzackers, I'd suggest you practise wearing one at first, in the privacy of your own home, so it doesn't feel so weird when you've got to use it finally... Maybe I'm a bit late with this piece of advice.?.

princealbertofb Wrote:Since you are so young Sexyzackers, I'd suggest you practise wearing one at first, in the privacy of your own home, so it doesn't feel so weird when you've got to use it finally... Maybe I'm a bit late with this piece of advice.?.
Yes, I was interested to note this young man's age. Despite what friends may be saying there really is no hurry to do the deed at the age of 14. However, Sexyzackers is to be commended for thinking ahead. Whatever you decide, SZ, make sure you know the facts, make sure it is YOUR decision and don't be pressured by what anyone else says or by what you think they are up to. Take care.

Hey, Marshlander, we're talking of Sexy Zackers here, he's obviously up for it if he's SEXY.

Well my bf can't stay hard with them... and when we tried (at my demand) he took off the condom without telling me and came in my ass...

I'm still angry about it but I love him. We now do not use condoms..but I wish we did, just so I get into he swing of practicing safer sex!

boy_toy_08 Wrote:Well my bf can't stay hard with them...

I think I know the problem... Have you thought of a cockring or something that would play that part? You could even practise what is known as intercrural sex... That's definitely safer, though maybe not as satisfactory for you as the receiver... That means letting him rub his penis between your thighs (if you make them tight, and use lube, it could be a good turn on)

He uses a cockring anyway...

Intercrural sex would not satisfy either of us.....physically or mentally.