Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cooking
Someone mentioned brownies at the first page... I remember I ONCE managed to make perfect brownies, but lately, they're like... Too spongy, I'd say... Or I did it wrong first time and got the wrong idea of what brownies are Tongue3

I love to make traditional dishes, like Thai or Chinese food... Or some nice Bratwurst mit Sauerkraut ^^

I'm planning on making Kladdkaka now, which is basically... Brownies, but Swedish... I think.

I hasvent tried doing fancy dishes yet but i know once i improve on my sdkills id like to under take it... Something like christmas dinner i would rule out because i cant seem to get to grips with the whole timing aspect something always goes cold lol

[Image: Salad.jpg]

Behold! I called this Salad-Something-Something. :biggrin:

This is my typical salad.

Let see roasted chicken, roasted potatoes, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, capsicum, chili, raw onion, raw garlic, walnuts, herbs and extra virgin olive oil.

I didn't have time to cook as I was busy with stuff.

I've just made a lovely lemon cake, and I'm going to fill it with lemon curd when it cools down.....

CoffeeCoffee

Jay that looks bloody lovely lol... I do like occasional salads i find they can be more tasty and better enjoyment of eating when it comes to them rather than a roast.

kindest regards

zeon x

Jay Wrote:[Image: Salad.jpg]

Behold! I called this Salad-Something-Something. :biggrin:

This is my typical salad.

Let see roasted chicken, roasted potatoes, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, capsicum, chili, raw onion, raw garlic, walnuts, herbs and extra virgin olive oil.

I didn't have time to cook as I was busy with stuff.

That salad looks yummy Jay!

i think with salads ones i love are smoke cod loins.. I know here in the UK u can get it from asda which is part of the Walmart family at a cheap price... Shredded cod smoked is lovely on anything to be honest... I think a dinner is what u make it....

[Image: Chocolate-Dipped-Apples.jpg]

Homemade Chocolate with Walnuts/Chocolate Rice/Chocolate Chips Dipped Apples anyone? Ho, ho ...

I made about 20. I wanted to do more but my fridge was lacking with space. I gave 6 to my cousins via my mom. I'm going to give the rest to my colleagues and security guards.

I didn't eat any as I'm not really a fan of chocolate (I still eat chocolate once in a blue moon). I did eat the leftover walnuts though.

OMG Jay! recipe please?! They look lovely! the chocolate ball things on the stick, looks like a large version of a ferrero roche! Confusedmile:Confusedmile:

lol midget gem trust u to think of the most expensive thing to make on the british market with chocolate.... Why are ferro rocias or however the hell u spell them so bloody expensive when its gone in a matter of moment? l wouldnt mind gfiving this a go so please step by step guide would be handy.. Smile

Kindest regards

zeon x