Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
daily style?
the way i dress?

welp usually a pair of jeans in winter, shorts the rest of the time. a plainly colored tshirt. i am know for having a red hoodie that makes me look like pizza man. its kinda my trademark lol. without it people dont know who i am. i wear sneakers and thats it lol simple. i only dress in tight clothing on nights i want to impress, but that usually involoves styling my hair. which is a big pain.

Now i am mostly wearing designer label casual dress wear, nice black or gray slacks, either a pair of sandals or some comfortable dress shoes, long sleeve dress shirt and vest. if i am in a chill mood i will a Partisans t-shirt with a scarf and vest, and some nice pants. i almost always wear long sleeves or bring a jacket , even though i live in arizona, with me as i am extremely sensitive to cold and i hate the feeling of how cold peoples air conditioning is.

I think it's important to look put together if you go out. Usually I wear a smart top, jeans, boots/trainers/shoes oh and a leather jacket. Confusedmile:

Inchante Wrote:Though your style seems a bit odd to the average person, you really should wear what you are comfortable in. I presume that that is either not your work attire or that there is no dress code at your job.

Frankly, so long as you are fully clothed, clean, and adhering to work dress codes, it is no one's business what you ware so long as you are comfortable and don't mind people giving you an occasional odd look.

As for me, work demands that I ware a jacket, tie, dress shoes and slacks. On my days off and when I am at home, I typically ware jeans; a button-up shirt, t-shirt, or sweater.

yes. what i described above is non-work attire( at work i usually wear kahkis with a button up collar shirt, and my combat boots:biggrinSmile

mostly wearing designer label casual dress wear. cotton pans and short sleeve collar shirt w/ white t-shirt underneath. designer shoes/boots or vintage Converse All Stars depending how much walking i will be doing. fav label is burberry, no real reason i like the stuff.

thrifty gays, spend a porportion of the free time shopping the local thrift shops buffalo exchange or Dress For Less but a suprising amount of top end stuff can be found at the low end used clothing shops like Arc. its a recession and there is lots to pick form. most of the shops dont have any idea what stuff is so recently was able to get a standard burberry scarf for $15usd.

Well I wear my digi-camo uniform since I'm deployed right now. But back home I'll usually wear a plain or v-neck t-shirt, some lightweight almost canvas-like material pants (still don't know the name of the material) and the lightest pair of grey Pumas that I could find. If it's on the chilly side I'll add a grey beanie cap and a green jacket.

I stick to earth and flat colors whenever possible, and keep all materials light as possible since I practice my parkour whenever possible Tongue

I love wearing my knee length Bermuda shorts but this rubbish climate I live in means my legs rarely get an outdoor airing (unless I wear a kilt but that's strictly for weddings only) :biggrin:

Bookworm Wrote:I love wearing my knee length Bermuda shorts but this rubbish climate I live in means my legs rarely get an outdoor airing (unless I wear a kilt but that's strictly for weddings only) :biggrin:

Real men wear kilts to play football, no matter what the weather Tongue

I love my brand names lol, like my GSTAR boots or my Firetrap shirts or my diesel shoes. If you can afford it go for it Confusedmile:

Loose pants or shorts (in the summer) with a baggy t shirt, or not so loose jeans/pants and a button-up shirt + cardigan or a sweatshirt. And a pair of black shoes.