Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dennis
Dennis Wrote:haha thankyou very much !! and welcome to you !!

i have been on before but i did quit but im sure i am here to stay now Smile

I'll believe that when I see you still here in a month LOL

MikeW Wrote:I'll believe that when I see you still here in a month LOL

love your signature dude !!!!!

hugs
xx

Dennis Wrote:love your signature dude !!!!!

hugs
xx
Huh, wait till you meet memechhose. He's not on the board as of now because he's visiting his BF in Australia. I think he'll be back this coming weekend. In the mean time, his straight roommate, StingRay, has been stirring up trouble.

Welcome back Dennis! Nice to see you again. Stick around this time. If you want some time enough, just let your profile sit idle for a while until you decide to come back.Wavey

thanks dude !!

Dennis Wrote:thanks dude !!
Seriously you don't have to self delete, just log out.

MikeW Wrote:Huh, wait till you meet memechhose. He's not on the board as of now because he's visiting his BF in Australia. I think he'll be back this coming weekend. In the mean time, his straight roommate, StingRay, has been stirring up trouble.
I'm sort of loving reading stingray's posts. He seems like a really decent, and funny, guy.

how is everyone then ?

Welcome back, man. 22 posts to go until you don't have to worry about that pain in the ass censure / post review shit anymore. Smile Gideon and I ran into that a lot during our first 50.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Welcome back, man. 22 posts to go until you don't have to worry about that pain in the ass censure / post review shit anymore. Smile Gideon and I ran into that a lot during our first 50.

Will 50 posts unlock the chat feature ?