Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
don judge me
guys, i m the kind of person who is crazy about being sucked by strangers... i dream of it all the time... i am a straight guy otherwise but i am willing to let horny guys have a go at my dick.

Lol okay.

It is what it is.

I don't, ghoshpr51. Forgive my curiosity in the last post. It's just you didn't elaborate how you are, but now you have.

Of course, there are some who are like you, loving BJ without having to deal with each other's emotion.

Here you go....

[Image: suckerfish%20closeup.jpg]

And your comment is not only offensive, it shows us exactly how far back "in the closet" you really are.

Gurl please, ain't nobody got time fa DAT! No time for that trifiling ass Dick hunni.

Just sayin gurl.

And I would be careful of who you let suck on your flesh pole, cause bitches out here are crazy.

I am not going to judge you because I don't see a reason for it.
Still, you should reconsider some things first. Being sucked off by a guy is not very straight thing to do. Just saying.

I like receiving oral from men.

After the first time experiencing this, though, the "curiosity" factor is pretty much over if you continue desiring and practicing this. You know if you like it or not.

Not judging you, just saying, if you go back for more, good chance you are Homosexual (Or at least Bi).

Sucked by strangers?

Enjoy the STD's..

Not judging. Just saying.

[Image: 483.png]

You're going to get like a million Chlamydias if you aren't careful.