Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
don judge me
JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE

*ahem*

I'm sure plenty of guys would jump at the chance u.u
As long as you enjoy what you enjoy and have fun. Also use protection. Protect.

Also I don judged you >.<

~Joshular

You were in chat... for no joke around 2-3 hours talking about getting sucked off by dudes when your straight, and you make this post as well?

Aside from the fact that you really should find a corner and have a fap so you don't seem so needy...

[Image: BKH0N7FCYAAEidg.jpg:large]

P.s: JUDGE JUDGE JUDGE JUDGE... and I thought I was living in Narnia.

Miles Wrote:JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE

*ahem*

[Image: 2992552-judge-dredd-stallone_2.jpg]

And you think your straight.... Hmm Odd. Upon what data do you base this on?

No seriously, you come here and proclaim you want a guy to suck your dick (which is a gay act no matter if you are doing the sucking or getting sucked) but you fail to specify what it is that makes you straight, other than saying it.

Hmm - maybe I should try the saying thing. Lets see - I'm a millionaire!

One moment....

Nope, I'm not so much as a penny richer than I was before.

But I'm straight Bowyn