Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dude..
whats up everybody, im zach and i just recently came out, im new to this and this was my first step, any and all advise would be much appreciated

welcome to GS

Welcome, i hope you like it here on these forums. Confusedmile:

A very big welcome

Hello and welcome. Careful what you wish for unless you like reading ... a lot Wink

Hello Zach,
Welcome to gay speak and congrats on coming out.... Its a big step in life but helps you to be free... How did everyone take it

Kindest regards

Zeon x

Hi Zach and welcome to the "club". Glad you're on our team. I've been "out" for a while...ah...let's see...quite a while Confusedmile: If you have questions feel free to ask. Again, welcome..you're in for a great ride~

Hey there and welcome to the group. Just ask if you need any help or suggestions!!

i dont know if im a guy or girl in a relationship, and theres only one way to figure that out XD, but how do i meet gay people? i am not old enough to drink so i cant really hang around boystown

Who says you have to be a boy or a girl? Maybe you'll be versatile. For now just be you Smile As for meeting friends, Chicago surely has gay organizations/groups beyond the bars? You can also try sites from dating sites to social sites like tagged, myspace, etc. as ways to meet guys. Just googling I found this: http://www.centeronhalsted.org/home.cfm I'm sure there's more in Chicago Smile