Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dynamo ?
Have you seen the magician dynamo?

Usually I don't like so called magic but seriously is this guy actually magic… there's no other explanation and hes also really lovely, hes so nice.

How do you fly?
How do you vanish?
How do you turn Coke to fanta and fanta to Coke?
How do you sign a dvd case thats still in its cover by just shaking it

Im just thinking hes an angel or something.

Psh, piece of p*ss.

he must be an alien or sutin

i love him

Adrift Wrote:Psh, piece of p*ss.

Have you actually seen him, i never used to like him a lot until i watched more. You wouldnt say that if you were standing 2 foot behind him and he vanished!

Nah I don't really care for it. I was only messing - joking that I could do what he does. But I don't actually know what he does. So maybe I could. But then, can he do what I do.

Adrift Wrote:Nah I don't really care for it. I was only messing - joking that I could do what he does. But I don't actually know what he does. So maybe I could. But then, can he do what I do.

Well can you fly… Roflmao

I had an OBE once.
But can he rave like me.

Adrift Wrote:But can he rave like me.

yes :biggrin:

Then no he can't. Because to rave like me, you have to rave like yourself, and forget others. To truly rave, is to be in YOUR zone. Not someone elses. So if he is raving like me then he is not truly raving like himself, so he is not raving like me.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Adrift Wrote:Then no he can't. Because to rave like me, you have to rave like yourself, and forget others. To truly rave, is to be in YOUR zone. Not someone elses. So if he is raving like me then he is not truly raving like himself, so he is not raving like me.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

he can rave like you , if he was to choose to do so . that doesn't mean that that is his default rave-setting Smile

dynamo is basically awesome