Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
electro sex
Please recommendation devices for Electro sex, for electrodes that are placed on the penis to stimulate the glans penis

Isn't that what is commonly called "hands"?

I don't get this word game...

WHAT ARE THE RULES!!!? :O

Have you considered peeing on an electric fence?

Don't get the game, think it's a troll, but non the less, true story...

Back in boarding school, +-1972/3, used to wire up the urinal (one wire to the damp floor, one onto the stainless steel trough and back,) with a 1500v 100ma transformer, just for fun :eek:

The results where quite spectacular...Biglaugh

EDIT
Try same with a stainless sound.... wait untill the sound is right down to the base of your piss-hole then flip the switch...

Recon the results would be even more spectacular AND that'll sort your courisity /fettish problem out

You can use a Tens Unit, the the pads are put, one under the head of the gland, one at the taint (betwix anus and nutsack) and the other two go on either leg. The tens units tend to come with various settings, pulses 'throbs' and various intensities. Most tens units come with 4 pads, a few can be used with just two pads, in which case you want to have one attached to a leg, or a buttocks, and the other used on the glads of the penis.

Another option is the violet wand. Lots of information out there, might be best to start here: http://www.violetwands.com/information/1...d-use.html

WTF someone actually replied to that question?..

Bowyn you crazy MF

Also I'm confused...

He states he lives in Podgorica (former Titograd and current capital of Montenegro) but Yugoslavia doesn't exist anymore...at least in 2003 the name Yugoslavia (which comprised whatever was left of the Federation after the 1991-1999 Yugoslav Wars) was dropped for Serbia and Montenegro, but even that is not accurate since Montenegro has been independent from Serbia since 2006...

WTF?

southbiochem Wrote:WTF someone actually replied to that question?..

Bowyn you crazy MF

It is a known known that this one is mad as a hatter. With that said, just because I know what devices can be used in this manner doesn't mean I have actually done it.

still doesn't explain why he lives in Yugoslavia when Podgorica was named Titograd..

seeming how Yugoslavia does not exist...not anymore...

is he a time traveler