Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
energy conduit?
Bighug

Bowyn, I don't know what to say here. That is as bad or maybe worse that what my parents did to me.

No one should have to face those demons, especially not as allies, least of all a child.

I've read enough, I can well imagine what was even worse than the things you spoke of here.

I know the significance of you birth date, and the manner of your birth - inherited might better be said "Had forced upon you by circumstance and means beyond your will or power to negate." I can also imagine what else went on during your birth. YIKES!

It doesn't mean the negative aspects have to stick and, form the little I see here of you, they didn't. You're one of the good ones Smile

The offer still stands even though I know you never would accept it. And know that will respect your desires. Just don't be afraid to do it if there isn't another choice - hang on however you can.

To others reading: Sorry for the interruption, this is what can happen when things hit a bit close to home and, energy work, force of will, intent and, the like are involved. Things surface that might be better left buried - and not always good things.

Really interesting thread to read Smile

Not sure I completely believe in this energy stuff .. but then again I don't simply "not believe" either because it could be..
(LOL the only 'energy' I know is electricity - & conduit is used to put wires in)
Not really related, but I do kinda believe in 'ghosts' (infact I believe my parents house was alittle haunted) - probably why I'm sorta openminded on 'energy' too

biwarlock Wrote:and bowyn like you said about being used in a coven my aunt is also a witch and she would bring me along to rituals and her coven would use me as a natural amplifier. not sure if this is normal being able to amplify energy without getting drained in the slightest. i mean the only energy that i would use was the energy that they sent my way and i simply routed it in a different direction and magnified it.

Sounds right to me. Amplifying, focusing, your a sort of lens to energies.

Science actually applies to craft. Energy is not created nor is it destroyed. It basically flows much like electricity, and is converted from other energies. Like electricity it can be 'stored', manipulated, focused, 'charged up' and various other things.

You are like the wire or the resistor or transistor- you are not the generator while in coven, you are a channel through which the energies flow. Like electricity through a circuit, they are the generator, you are the circuit.

Your a Taurus, thus your element would most likely be Earth (ground). Depends on when in Taurus you were born and what your planets were, you may have affinity for the other elements as well.

This might also explain your affinity for crystals, they are Earth (rocks essentially) thus your attuning to them and able to use them to do various things.

72jay Wrote:Really interesting thread to read Smile

Not sure I completely believe in this energy stuff .. but then again I don't simply "not believe" either because it could be..
(LOL the only 'energy' I know is electricity - & conduit is used to put wires in)
Not really related, but I do kinda believe in 'ghosts' (infact I believe my parents house was alittle haunted) - probably why I'm sorta openminded on 'energy' too

Actually electricity is a good way to look at 'energies' of a spiritual nature. Go back oh 200 years and start talking about using the invisible powers that flow through waters and you would be at best called a witch. Go back a wee bit further and they would be burning you over a basket of cats.

Acupuncture and acupressure are now main-stream medicine here in the west. The eastern philosophy surrounds targeting and moving the bodies natural flow of energies around. Its main stream and accepted. While Western Medicine talks a lot of technical jargon as to why it works, those who do it talk of things like Chi. The forces of energies (not just electrical) that flow through the body and can be blocked, unblocked, amplified, focused and it all ties into the physical body and has effects and reactions with the body.

Opening the third eye can be done by just about anyone, and this too relates to 'unseen' unmeasured energies.

Some telekinetics have used 'other energies' to move objects. While many are charlatans using illusion to do their tricks, a few have been under acute scientific study and still puzzle scientists to this day as to how and what energy they use.

Quantum field energies are a rather new 'discovery'. The fact that an atom can be affected and that affect another atom (spooky action at a distance) are all relatively new and totally unheard of things that 'defy' the then current understanding of physics.

The brain is the last medical mystery that is the least explainable of organs. If an electronics student was to built a computer based on the wiring of the human brain, the computer would not function. While we know that neurons fire, no one can tell you why they fire the way they do.

Intuition - leaps of logic that defy logic. This is this impossible circuit making connections in impossible ways to come up with answers that defy logic.

Something in our understanding of bio-electronics is missing. Some key ingredient which makes understand why the brain can work impossible.

I submit that that something is the 'God Energy' - a form of energy/power/force that we humans have yet to detect with our tools.

I also suspect that this century will be the century we discover this source of 'energy' and like with the discovery of other forces and energies it will completely change how everything is done.

Bowyn, I do think you are right, whether we call it God Energy, Life energy, Prana, Chi, or any of a dozen names, it's the same energy. Now even if you are an evolutionist, some power beyond our understanding had to create the first atom of matter and energy that ever existed. I think that force, be it God, Goddess, or whatever you choose to conceptualize it/Him/Her/Them, it's that kind of energy we are talking about, and working with.

Our skills can't be taken lightly, those of us that can do this are manipulating the most primal and necessary energies there are, and the most advanced, least understood ones- they are one and the same. (And yes I see the Alpha and Omega concept here Smile )

Just out of curiosity...assuming you were one of the lucky ones who had energy channeling/manipulation abilities (I know I don't, but just wondering on this):

Could you say, go out to the yard, charge yourself up with 'Spiritual Energy' off a tree or something...then convert that into 'Electrical Energy' and light a small lightbulb (or run a small motor like a toy train) just by holding its wires?

(with exception of the tree/charging part I've always daydreamed about being able to do stuff like that :eek: ) - maybe that'd require an as of yet to be developed electronic-ish energy-conversion device?

It's getting pretty "new age-y" in this thread.:redface:

72jay Wrote:Just out of curiosity...assuming you were one of the lucky ones who had energy channeling/manipulation abilities (I know I don't, but just wondering on this):

Could you say, go out to the yard, charge yourself up with 'Spiritual Energy' off a tree or something...then convert that into 'Electrical Energy' and light a small lightbulb (or run a small motor like a toy train) just by holding its wires?

(with exception of the tree/charging part I've always daydreamed about being able to do stuff like that :eek: ) - maybe that'd require an as of yet to be developed electronic-ish energy-conversion device?

If you really want to research all of the related phenomenon, psionics would be the thing to research.

Some can gather this energy and form what we call psi balls, use it to perform telekinesis and such. Most of that is just for show, and to help beginners see what is happening, or for our own amusement with someone else that can gather and control psi balls - we play psychic dodge ball with them LOL.

As for lighting a light bulb, I haven't manage that one, nor any form of telekinesis beyond the basic spinning a paper top that is covered by a glass bowl. (pretty common beginner psionics stuff).

My ex could flip a light switch from across the room, or turn the TV on and off, change channels without a remote and without touching the receiver or TV (I have DirecTv) I can't do it, but yes, that sort of thing is possible for some, probably most of us if we wanted to do that.

I'm primarily a conduit, guide (for those needing to do remote work) and Reiki healer so not as interested in what I might be able to learn to do along the lines of telekinetic.

We each have our unique strengths and weaknesses when it comes to energy work. Some can remote very well, like me, others need physical, or visual contact, some are better empaths that others, some can read others well, some are better at "seeing" other places (remote viewing), some see the auras of others and can read those, etc... We're each a little different in what we excell at, and what we either chose to avoid or, is simply outside of our aptitude for this.

Blue Wrote:We each have our unique strengths and weaknesses when it comes to energy work. Some can remote very well, like me, others need physical, or visual contact, some are better empaths that others, some can read others well, some are better at "seeing" other places (remote viewing), some see the auras of others and can read those, etc... We're each a little different in what we excell at, and what we either chose to avoid or, is simply outside of our aptitude for this.

That is the best summation I have seen to date I beleive.

There was this movie based on a true story where there was this house in Washington that had alot of paranormal activity and the lady brought in a team with her...each possessed a unique strength and expertise. I thought that was a brilliant approach.

Had I been there...I know exactly what I can do and it would have been nice to be part of a team that could appreciate and utilize it.

This thread would make a preface for an awesome novel. Goodness. Thanks for the very intriguing, painful and insightful posts! I'm blown away. Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart