Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
energy conduit?
72Jay where blue is mainly a healer. the crystals i charge tend to be used to protect. while im charging them i just imagine, and this is hard to explain, a protective light. for me what i see is a bright white light that is encompassing the person whom i want to protect and then i give said person the cyrstal. and this is what i think is going on but i may be wrong. what i think is that im not really putting energy into the cyrstal. i think what happens is im opening a window into my own reserves of energy and using it to feed the spell.

I studied Person Centred Counselling with a woman who did Reiki Healing. Her hands would radiate a strange heat without her even touching you.

72jay Wrote:Just out of curiosity...assuming you were one of the lucky ones who had energy channeling/manipulation abilities (I know I don't, but just wondering on this):

Could you say, go out to the yard, charge yourself up with 'Spiritual Energy' off a tree or something...then convert that into 'Electrical Energy' and light a small lightbulb (or run a small motor like a toy train) just by holding its wires?

(with exception of the tree/charging part I've always daydreamed about being able to do stuff like that :eek: ) - maybe that'd require an as of yet to be developed electronic-ish energy-conversion device?

1. We all have energy flowing through us. Right now you are taking a bath in radio-energies. Any scientist will tell you that. Your body is electro-chemical, in that chemicals spark electricity. you have 'soul/spirit' - some quirk of nature that makes you go.

So you do have the energies flowing around you and through you. Can you use them? Most likely to one degree or another if you learn how to focus, and 'see' with the mind's eye.

2. I have never witnessed a person purposefully making a light bulb glow or converting the spiritual energies into electricity.

However I know of people who have problems with electronics - their body/energy field some how mucks with electric devices. There are people who have trouble with electric lights - as in the bulbs go out all the time (perfectly new, but still 'breaking') .

Can this be channeled and done purposefully? I have heard claims of such I have never witnessed it.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:However I know of people who have problems with electronics - their body/energy field some how mucks with electric devices. There are people who have trouble with electric lights - as in the bulbs go out all the time (perfectly new, but still 'breaking') .

That's pretty common. People that will kill a calculator or watch battery in hours, don't dare change a light bulb because if the do, the new bulb will burn out before the day is over.

There are also the "rage" energy damages we can do. We get into a rage and direct it, mentally at our computer, the TV, the light, etc.. and *Pop, fizzle* "Oh crap not again!"

yep thats happened to me ive killed 3 laptops in the last year alone

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:However I know of people who have problems with electronics - their body/energy field some how mucks with electric devices. There are people who have trouble with electric lights - as in the bulbs go out all the time (perfectly new, but still 'breaking') .

Light bulbs just don't long around me. CFL bulbs rarely last a year, and they're supposed to be many years. In fact, I'm amazed the two I use daily are still operating. It's been several months, so that's a record. Old-fashioned bulbs seem to do the best, go figure.

I'm just scared I'll short out my computer eventually. Sad

I think I've been lucky in that I somehow learned early on to direct it away, or down through the floor into the ground.

Usually frying a computer requires a bit of effort - at least unintentional effort. I've done it, but that was my own temper getting the best of me and just letting loose when I should have taken a moment to ground.

And in that case, an online messenger was the "verbal" communication means for four of us working in tandem on a remote cleansing, so more than little "charged".

One in our group got irritated with my "feel" and was complaining not stop about it, trying to tell me how to fix me, etc... then she tried to balance me - major no no there. I lost my cool for a moment and, my focus. My computer paid for it.

I tried telling her that I do balance myself and, despite her impressions, I am just fine the way I "feel" but she had to try to "help" anyway.

Don't, if someone tells you not to help them, especially not to cleanse or balance them, listen and don't try it, they probably have a good reason for asking you not do that.

Never, ever do work without another's permission.

Blue Wrote:If you really want to research all of the related phenomenon, psionics would be the thing to research.
I checked out wikipedia & a few other links...that looks like really interesting stuff Smile

Blue Wrote:My ex could flip a light switch from across the room, or turn the TV on and off
That is cool!
Besides my daydreams of being able to light lights) I actually sometimes daydream about being able to do little things like that too..

biwarlock Wrote:72Jay where blue is mainly a healer. the crystals i charge tend to be used to protect.
That sounds awesome as well !

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:1. We all have energy flowing through us. Right now you are taking a bath in radio-energies. Any scientist will tell you that. Your body is electro-chemical, in that chemicals spark electricity. you have 'soul/spirit' - some quirk of nature that makes you go.

So you do have the energies flowing around you and through you. Can you use them? Most likely to one degree or another if you learn how to focus, and 'see' with the mind's eye.
True there is that constant bombardment from RF/EMF energy that everyone (in developed countries) is exposed to I know there's allot of debate as to whether its safe or not...
Yep the brain/body does basically run on some form of electrical energy. I do think some people might have adifferent/another level of energy?

I don't always have the best of luck with electrical products .. for me i chalk that up to most modern electric/electronic stuff is crap, made at the lowest possible cost, including sacraficing quality.

GossamerMoon Wrote:Light bulbs just don't long around me. CFL bulbs rarely last a year, and they're supposed to be many years.
CFL's are a perfect example of the 'crap, made at the lowest possible cost' thing I mentioned above... the originals had an electromagnetic ballast, modern ones have an electronic ballast - more efficant, but usually very cheaply/poorly built (also more sensitive to electrical interference).
"Normal" fluorescents(the long ones like in offices/stores/etc) are the same way now. bulbs are fine, but ballast inside the fixture part is electronic...infact I have alittle pile of dead electronic ballasts for them laying in the bedroom corner - from the past couple years of my own use...
Standard/incandescent bulbs are very simple 'devices' its pretty impressive if you can fry one of those Smile
In my case I prefer normal fluorescents (and most of my lights are) ...but not a fan of CFL's