Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ever cried about a computer game/film?
Hi,
Anyone ever cried over a computer game or film??? I have done both... The first was ghost (film) i found that very emotional and the second was final fantasy X where he realises his dead already and is reunited with his father... I was like Oh my god lol.. My problem is i get too interactive with characters in games and films and feel like im there as i zone out of reality and into the program and then of course im baubling like a bloody baby when someone dies...

Bless me lol

zeon Tongue

*Spoiler for Final Fantasy X

Tidus didn't die, he was a dream created by the fayth to create the Zanarkand in Sin, when Sin was destroyed, the dream faded away, including Tidus. I suppose it was a death of sorts... but you need to play X-2 to see the rest.

I cried at the end of FFVII and FFIX, I love both those games. Melodies of Life gets me everytime I finish IX.

lol l love FF8 with the card game in it and FF9 was sad but i thought the guy with the tail was a good character kinda cute if was real lol... Not that i get obessed with em.. i keep dying on sin and cant complete FFX so i decided to watch ending on youtube thats how i cried lol how sad god zeon get a life lolTongue I didnt like it in FF7 when the girl got stabbed through the chest and she died.. I felt emotional there as i was ment to protect her but everytime she dies or some guy throws himself over a cliff

I have never cried at a videogame or movie, even when I was little. I do get into them games and movies little to much but I'm more of a talker. I'm always yelling at the people who can't hear me lol.

I have never cried abotu a computer game...yet:biggrin:...but films?

I just started to admit to it...I used to do everything I could do keep from crying:biggrin:

The worst...Black Beauty...I watched it again maybe two months ago and I was crying though most of the second half of the movie.

Who Will Love My Children starring Ann Margaret...true story of a woman who had something like 13 kids and had cancer and was dying and she didn't think her husband could take care of the kids so she proceeded to find them all families...I was a mess. The one kid who had epilepsy no one wanted and it was heartbreaking. I had to leave the room eventually.

The Other Sister...at the end.

The Color Purple...at the end

MASH...Series Finale...I was in a room full of people watching...it was a huge event at the time...and I had no idea I was going to start crying. The harder I tried to stop the worse it got. Thank God everyone else was bawling too:biggrin:

The last one that got me was the last scene in my favorite TV show ever...Six Feet Under...I didn't expect it and another time I was in a room full of people and everyone was bawling.....brilliantly done. It was especially sad because when you suspend your disbelief to follow a story and you fall in love with the characters you usually dont' get this kind of closure....
I was so happy to see David and Keith get married and then see what happened even if it was sad

i had FF-X but i never got lost in it :/ i've played FF-1,2 on the nes and 4 on the snes lol, as far as crying goes, im embarrassed to say this, but i've cried to a game thats no even out yet >.< portal2 when i saw the trailer i cried with joy :biggrin: i've been waiting for a year for it to come out on ps3!!!

movies that make me cry, off the top of my head are marley and me and broke back mountain

lol... Ninja bless ya.. I didnt think you would be on tonight as i hadnt seen ya on all day i figured u might have gone out into brighton or something lol.. I havent seen brokeback mountain but i know one of the actors is dead in reality

i've had a busy week lol, oh btw me and peter did what you said (even the bowling, he was more competitive than me lol) when fantastic :biggrin: thank you, i was out to dinner earlier with family and now im just relaxing Confusedmile:

yeah heath ledger died sadly. broke back is truly beautiful, normally i think the wrong films get oscars and awards but broke back did deserve every award it got, and if your in the mood for a tear jerker give it a watch

Came close in a few movies.
But nope. Never proper cryed.

Tears of anger at some really difficult games? Yeah(Normally acompanyed by a break...and an early night.). But NEVER tears of sadness.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

East Wrote:Who Will Love My Children starring Ann Margaret...true story of a woman who had something like 13 kids and had cancer and was dying and she didn't think her husband could take care of the kids so she proceeded to find them all families...I was a mess. The one kid who had epilepsy no one wanted and it was heartbreaking. I had to leave the room eventually.

I remember this one, its painful to watch. My entire family were emotional wrecks by the end of it...