sonic 2s ending on sega made me cry cause of the music
the lion king ending lol
happy feet

toomuch45 Wrote:lets seeeee

sonic 2s ending on sega made me cry cause of the music
the lion king ending lol
happy feet

16bit music is beautiful isnt it lol, and i love happy feet lol

I think the first time I cried at a film was when I watched Watership Down :redface: those poor rabbits!

Schindler's List really got to me too.

Maybe i'm too sensitive to bottle up my feelings. And God always plays trick on me, i see few films (actualy i prefer Series) but when i see one, it is likely to end with a sad ending. But as a boy, i don't want to be seen crying, lol

Computer game? No. Movie yes. TV Show yes. And I've cried both happy and sad watching stuff. One example of the happy, and I know this is incredibly sappy, was Phoebe's wedding on Friends. And then that same night, there was a sad with a cancer story on ER. It may have just been one of those nights Smile

Hrmm i've cried over alot of video games

saints row 2....

GTAIV Roman's death

And Precious made me cry non stop.

Smile

I cried in Zelda: Ocarina of Time when Link grows up. Coming out to the market place to see everything turned to ****, it was too much for me to handle at 12 years old. :p

BEST game ever created!!

I cried in fable two when the dog dies to save you, i guess i got so absorbed in the game, that i couldn't help it.
i cried when dubledore died in the 6t harry potter movie. i grew up with the characters since i was seven so yeah.
i cried when Prue off charmed died, i mean i curled in a little ball sobbing and swearing at the goddess.
the worst tv death was when xena died, i was like in love with her lol
and i was bawling for hours i watched it 1 am i cried untill sunrise then went to build a shrine and held a memoriel survice.
the most recent time i cried over a tv show/film/game was yeterday when i made my self watch the episode where xena dies again cos my neighbour really wants to watch it with me, and i wanted to see if i could without crying, i couldnt :tongue:Astrosmiley2

ninja Wrote:i've had a busy week lol, oh btw me and peter did what you said (even the bowling, he was more competitive than me lol) when fantastic :biggrin: thank you, i was out to dinner earlier with family and now im just relaxing Confusedmile:

yeah heath ledger died sadly. broke back is truly beautiful, normally i think the wrong films get oscars and awards but broke back did deserve every award it got, and if your in the mood for a tear jerker give it a watch

No problems I am happy to help ninja.. If ya get stuck again with to do moments and need help let me know... I am always driving around brighton or outside of brighton i just like exploring lol

Yup, I cried like a pup when Aeris died in the temple of the ancients on Final Fantasy VII... I think that qualifies me as a geek but I was like 14/15 >.> I still find it amazing that games have got to the point where they can do that to people.

movies naturally.