Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ever tried no underwear?
all the time? even if u wna wear a pair of the most uncomfortable jeans? most th time pants r mighty necessarry lol but without feels best in joggin bottoms lolLaugh1

I haven't worn underwear expect for workouts in probably 3 years. Got out of the habit the first time I was in Iraq, helps to keep cooler with nothing under, then got used to it and now I am all commando all the time.

oh yes Please, give it to me

that's really not good for you... especialy if you're wearing jeans... i did that once before and i got this gross fuckin rash all around my crotch... i like that pic! every time i try 2 read yer posts my eyes keep like peepin' at it so it's hard to read lol... and about sleepin in the nude...? never tried it before but i might 2night...;-).
(\__/)
(='.'=)
()__()
yay! bunny!!
Laugh1
!!

I think u/w is neccessary, because of precum in sleeping. That would dirted the bed if without u/w....:biggrin:

lol this convos got me tryin all this out again - started sleepin nude again now - feels guuuuudLaugh1 tried no pants again with jeans too - they wernt too itchy once u get used to it but yeh, triggers nasty boners at most random times! lol

I hate underwear!... I actually hate all clothes (Funny, cause I spend half my free time making them)...
Plus, no undies+low-cut pants is just sexy!
(Why do people say erections are a problem? Wear them with pride! Show 'em you're don't need no little blue pill, but most of all, let them know what's really on your mind Tongue)

...could be a bit of a problem where you'd rather not let people know you've got an erection - such as a funeral!

Serfdom Wrote:...could be a bit of a problem where you'd rather not let people know you've got an erection - such as a funeral!

hehehe that sounds kinky serfdom but funny Laugh1

spotysocks Wrote:hehehe that sounds kinky serfdom but funny Laugh1

(no necro)?

Tongue3