So far we have raised 10% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
family curse down below
hi i accidently hit enter and the last thread was made- i tried to edit the post but it wont let me. im so sorry mods! this wont happen again.

as for what i was trying to say, i have a 3 inch penis (when i'm not hard) can this even satisfy a man in bed? i get to about 5 inches when im hard and i hear thats the average on a normal penis that NOT hard.. do guys really care about this? is there a way to make it longer? are people attracted to it? or am i cursed forever?
Actually 5 to 7 inches is average from what I've heard (I believe that's hard), and quite a few guys are 'grow'-ers, not 'show'-ers, so I don't think you have anything to worry about. Even if it was smaller, there's definitely guys into that or who simply don't care one way or the other. There may be a few guys out there as well who prefer big, but I've encountered far more that size isn't important.
not everyone is into the samething, some will like big, some will like smaller...cant please everyone.
Its better to know how to use it and have it be small (5-7) and be big (8-10) and not know how to please some one
The majority of men have a penis between 5-6 inches erect.

(It's actually 5.1-5.9 inches) And the shorter end is actually more common.
When a subject is highly controversial — and any question about sex is that — one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the prejudices, the idiosyncrasies of the speaker.
- Virginia Woolf
sorry i had to make that sound so vulgar/sexually charged, but there really wasn't anyway to put it easier. growers not show ers i like that, that just made me feel alot better, thank you JB!!!!! thank you everypne!
Well you're perfectly normal, don't let unrealistic media fueled expectations ruin your self-esteem.
When a subject is highly controversial — and any question about sex is that — one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the prejudices, the idiosyncrasies of the speaker.
- Virginia Woolf
I would like 5 inches to play with over 8 inches any day...too much ego attached to 8 inches.
Nothing wrong with five inches if there's a nice man on the end of it.
i agree with everyone else. The size isnt whats important.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The family curse down below. Anonymous 0 519 08-16-2011, 03:52 AM
Last Post: Anonymous