Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
favorite food to snack on
IanSaysHi Wrote:Yes! Or for special occasions (cinema, weekends, impulse purchase), Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream... *drooling sounds*

Agreed, that is heaven Smile. As is Peanut Butter Kit Kat Chunky. Peanut butter on toast. Yeah, anything with peanut butter in really lol

Love Caramel Chewchew Ben & Jerry's too. Can quite easily devour a whole tub in one sitting. It's worth the nausea.

Cridders88 Wrote:As is Peanut Butter Kit Kat Chunky.

When I tell people about these they either think I've made them up, or they say they sound disgusting. I then ask them if they like regular KitKat Chunkys. Yes. Do they like peanut butter? Yes. So what's so awful about the thought of them together? "Yuck no, they don't sound very nice"

Sigh.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Quote:snack (v.)
c. 1300, "to bite or snap" (of a dog), probably from Middle Dutch or Flemish snacken "to snatch, snap; chatter," which Watkins traces to a hypothetical Germanic imitative root *snu- forming words having to do with the nose (see snout). The meaning "have a mere bite or morsel, eat a light meal" is first attested 1807. Related: Snacked; snacking.

snack (n.)
c. 1400, "a snatch or snap" (especially that of a dog), from snack (v.). Later "a snappish remark" (1550s); "a share, portion, part" (1680s; hence old expression go snacks "share, divide; have a share in"). Main modern meaning "a bite or morsel to eat hastily" is attested from 1757. Snack bar is attested from 1923. Commercial plural form snax attested from 1942 in the vending machine trade.

[Image: e2037144abeb246392135402fe901bb0.jpg]

IanSaysHi Wrote:When I tell people about these they either think I've made them up, or they say they sound disgusting. I then ask them if they like regular KitKat Chunkys. Yes. Do they like peanut butter? Yes. So what's so awful about the thought of them together? "Yuck no, they don't sound very nice"

Sigh.

Weirder still: I don't like peanut butter but I like those kitkats and the Reeses.

[MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION]
Bollocks to morsels. Snack = lots of naughty nummy things.

Proving chocolate makes everything taste better [MENTION=23107]1and1[/MENTION]
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

IanSaysHi Wrote:When I tell people about these they either think I've made them up, or they say they sound disgusting. I then ask them if they like regular KitKat Chunkys. Yes. Do they like peanut butter? Yes. So what's so awful about the thought of them together? "Yuck no, they don't sound very nice"

Sigh.

Lol! I think they'd say different if they tried one Smile.

Nuts in chocolate is just a winner for me tbh

[Image: 91rFnw3vIlL._SX425SX425_SY334_CR,0,0,425..._SH20_.jpg]

i could eat pounds of roasted seaweed

IanSaysHi Wrote:Proving chocolate makes everything taste better [MENTION=23107]1and1[/MENTION]

I buy something called an energy bite from a local bakery. They are made of natural peanut butter, oats, flax seed, coconut and chocolate chips. They roll them into meatball size balls and drizzle them with chocolate. Awesome stuff. No sugar added and great with a cup of coffee or tea.

IanSaysHi Wrote:Proving chocolate makes everything taste better [MENTION=23107]1and1[/MENTION]

Oops, I boinked it out twice. Sorry.