Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
favorite food to snack on
Sounds good [MENTION=21957]Darius[/MENTION]. Nutritious and delicious
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

IanSaysHi Wrote:Sounds good [MENTION=21957]Darius[/MENTION]. Nutritious and delicious

Another favorite is from a Co-op that sells Athena's Raw bars. This one is made with chopped apricots, natural peanut butt, oats and other good stuff, then dark chocolate on top. Also no sugar, they even mix agave nectar with the chocolate. They are so good.

Apricots are good for your wiener, you know.

Darius Wrote:Another favorite is from a Co-op that sells Athena's Raw bars. This one is made with chopped apricots, natural peanut butt, oats and other good stuff, then dark chocolate on top. Also no sugar, they even mix agave nectar with the chocolate. They are so good.

Apricots are good for your wiener, you know.

You guys have Co-op over there? :O

1and1 Wrote:You guys have Co-op over there? :O

Co-ops, as in cooperatives. They are open to everyone, like a grocery store, but members generally pay a one time fee and then get certain discounts. They tend to be stores that major on overpriced organics, produce and meats. I shop there for bison, the bars I mentioned and their hot, fresh soups.

Does this sound like what you have?

Darius Wrote:Co-ops, as in cooperatives. They are open to everyone, like a grocery store, but members generally pay a one time fee and then get certain discounts. They tend to be stores that major on overpriced organics, produce and meats. I shop there for bison, the bars I mentioned and their hot, fresh soups.

Yes we have The Co-operative. But it does not require a membership or fees or anything.

[img]img01.thedrum.com/s3fs-public/drum_basic_article/91482/main_images/The-Co-operative.-001_0.jpg[/img]

Darius Wrote:Co-ops, as in cooperatives. They are open to everyone, like a grocery store, but members generally pay a one time fee and then get certain discounts. They tend to be stores that major on overpriced organics, produce and meats. I shop there for bison, the bars I mentioned and their hot, fresh soups.

Yes we have The Co-operative. But it does not require a membership or fees or anything.

I have a jar of peanut butter and a spoon right here on the desk. Very handy.

Have also been known to put a blob of peanut butter in the oatmeal. High protein and high fiber breakfast.
I bid NO Trump!

Peanuts and almonds...I suppose I can throw in wallnuts here, but those are not my go-to thing
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Nacho Doritos
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

In another lifetime, funyuns...but now I love snacking on pretzels like Rold's Gold or Snyders. Though peanut butter does sound good now heh