Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first snow fall of the year
Weird... Snowing already? Here in Scandinavia we got over subzero, not even frost, just an usual autumn weather its around 13*c today, I've even had both windows in my room open all night and day cause of the heat inside :O

13c and heat being used in the same sentence...that seems an absurd combination to an Aussie Tongue lol

It's damp and warm over in the Black Country, but we did have a lot of rain this morning....

Invasion

It's reasonably warm and sunny here in the N.W. of England and long may that continue!

I hate winter, I hate snow and cold and dark and I hate Christmas the heat of a thousand suns!

A fart on winter, POX take it!

Overcast 18 c this way.
Global warming huh?

As an update here in the UK it is 17 degrees C in Brighton south east UK and my strawberries have turned red so might for the first time ever have strawberries at christmas.... If it is the case im going to donate to charity if they die before christmas charity gets nothing!Yet if it is humid and horrible like at the moment with evening temps of around 12c on christmas day i will put my cooking gloves away and get the BBQ out and have a BBQ christmas day instead! In the UK that would be different and fantastic lol

Another snowstorm in is on the way in here for tonight/tomorrow (exactly one week since the last one) The news said this one might be a bit stronger ...
As for me I can feel the weather changing now .. ug .. time to go lay down Sad

Off topic question...how do you change that "My Mood" thingie ?? ( I know I've done it a few times in the past but can't remember/figure out how now)

Got around 6-inches of snow last night (so not as much as last week's storm).
Storm is gone now, Sky is clear, And current temp is 18F / -8C

It hasn't snowed in Montreal yet, it's not even below zero yet, which is funny cause it has snowed directly south of us in New York.

17 c here today , if this keeps going i will have to get my winter clothes out again.