So far we have raised 0% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fjp999 reaches 1000 posts !
Awwwww congrats Frank! *thumbs up* Welcome to the millenium club :biggrin: (finally Wink)

Has anyone ever used the site livejournal.com?
They have this goat mascot called Frank and whenever I see the name Frank, whether it's taking a booking at work in the name of frank, seeing a frank on tv or reading a post from our very own frank, it always reminds me of the damn goat... heh!

I think there should be a forum accessible only to those who are 'beyond godlike' i.e. those who have reached 1,000 posts. That would be cool! *HINT HINT* :biggrin: Like a members only area hehe.
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein Wink
Congrats FJP! Look forward to readin the past 1000 and the next 1000 to come [Image: thyes30.gif]

Congrats FJP! :biggrin:
Smurlos Wrote:Awwwww congrats Frank! *thumbs up* Welcome to the millenium club :biggrin: (finally Wink)

Frank, it always reminds me of the damn goat... heh!

hehehe, thanks, I think :tongue: so after you think about the goat where does that lead your mind Wink

Quote:I think there should be a forum accessible only to those who are 'beyond godlike' i.e. those who have reached 1,000 posts. That would be cool! *HINT HINT* :biggrin: Like a members only area hehe.

very cool idea especially since I would then be a member now. hehehe...

Phil! Wrote:Congrats FJP! Look forward to readin the past 1000 and the next 1000 to come [Image: thyes30.gif]

Oh, arent you sweet Phil

thank you all three
Bighug Bighug Bighug
fjp999 Wrote:hehehe, thanks, I think :tongue: so after you think about the goat where does that lead your mind Wink

very cool idea especially since I would then be a member now. hehehe...

Oh, arent you sweet Phil

thank you all three

Bighug Bighug Bighug

It leads me to old McDonald had a farm... Wink
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  eastofeden has reached 500 Posts! Botty 6 43 7 hours ago
Last Post: andy
  calgor has reached 500 Posts! Botty 7 55 Today, 03:52 AM
Last Post: soulfulriver
  Cridders88 has reached 20000 Posts! Botty 10 66 07-30-2021, 01:52 AM
Last Post: soulfulriver
  JoelR has reached 50 Posts! Botty 3 174 06-19-2021, 06:18 AM
Last Post: JoelR
  calgor has reached 100 Posts! Botty 6 105 06-10-2021, 11:20 AM