Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for the guys/boys
What is your favorite part about being with another guy....i'd have to say my fav is cuddling i looooooooooove to cuddle!!!Pinklove
I'll let you know once I am with another guy, can't really say when I have no experience to compare what I like more :tongue:
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
hm .. talking, knowing he is there, seeing him ..smelling him ... but i hate cuddling, touching, kissing :eek:
Proud to be Gay & Pagan
)O(

[Image: pentagramm.gif]

31.10 Samhain, All Hallows Eve, Halloween
21.12 Yule
STOP eating Animals !
XRIMO Wrote:I'll let you know once I am with another guy, can't really say when I have no experience to compare what I like more :tongue:

This ^^^^^^^^ Confusedmile:
i say cuddling cause its as far as ive gone and thats with my straight friends (DRUNK) lol too bad you guys live in different countries.
dasbas Wrote:What is your favorite part about being with another guy....i'd have to say my fav is cuddling i looooooooooove to cuddle!!!Pinklove
me tooConfusedmile:
cuddling kissing tickling licking s**king cuddling kissing licking hickeyising swallowing and any other kinky stuff you can think of
very tactile, whenever im with anyone (g/f or b/f) i luv to cuddle
I love intense men...intensity in coversation, sex, silence...turns me on alot.
His stubble against my skin.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cute boys Ibex 28 1,153 05-20-2020, 02:33 PM
Last Post: InbetweenDreams
  Is there a store like Nasty Pig but for big guys? Radbot42 1 183 05-09-2020, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Bhp91126
  Kissing Prank (Guys) RomanticMan 6 381 03-21-2017, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Darius
  INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS of Single Gay Guys bootsguy 1 349 02-13-2017, 02:23 AM
Last Post: LJay
  Are There Still Gay Guys Out There Who Will Do Anything For Love? bootsguy 1 353 12-31-2016, 11:55 AM
Last Post: IanSaysHi