Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun

Funnypost

Hmm ... such reductivism surely takes the fun out of spending weeks honing a new song lyric. I don't think I'd have the nerve to try and get away with that one, Rikki.

So Just to be clear. Shes having......fun?

What the...

I don't even...

LWS! I LOVE THAT SONG.... In my uni it was a hot topic every mobile phone has as a ringtone this song and everyone was making fun of it all day long every friday... But not anymore... Exams have killed the mood Tongue

I must admit I don't 'get' the whole Rebecca Black thing. I can see it's not a great song, but I am sure few of us would have produced anything much better, had we the money and resources at that age... I think I missed the joke!

Lilmy87 Wrote:I must admit I don't 'get' the whole Rebecca Black thing. I can see it's not a great song, but I am sure few of us would have produced anything much better, had we the money and resources at that age... I think I missed the joke!

The joke was literally me being silly an mocking the fun fun fun fun Smile
And yeah I do produce much better music Smile

Man I have better music in my left ventricle then rebecca black has in her entire nerv system.

When I was that age I was experimenting with sounds and music and wrote much better music. problem was that in my day being that age meant no one would take you seriously as a song writer

this song is wierd:confused:

i think shes trying to say shes having ... fun?