Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gay Authors
Any body writing any books, i am, i am writing a few, one is about these two towns, they hate each other but one boy from each town falls in love, another is about this boy who is kicked out of his house decides to help make a gay musical at there high school , and the last is about this boy who will try to make a gsa in a gay hating school, he also will have to deal with his anti gay family.

below tell what books u are writing ot tell me what u think of the books i am writing

The first one sounds a little like Romeo and Juliet. I hope it has a happier ending.

I have made two attempts in my life to write novels for my own amusement. I don't think either is anything anybody else would want to read, but I have had fun creating my characters when I had time.

I am still writing, slowly but determined, a book about a romantic friendship.

Looks like I've met a young writer too over here Wink

vmarchisello, Welcome to GaySpeak. I hope you won't take this badly as I mean well, but when you're writing a book, if you ever want to get it published, make sure the spelling is all right too. It might help to sell your works better. But maybe you're not aiming to sell your stories. Are you?
there, they're and their are common mix-ups, but a writer should be able to distinguish one from the other, don't you agree?

About your stories, yes the Romeo and Juliet story could be good. It's a classic plot, but then they say that there are only about 7 story lines, of which most novels are just the umpteenth avatar. The only things that change are the names, the periods and the settings. So what you have to say about two enemy cities of the USA might make it interesting. There has been such a storyline with West Side Story (I recommend it if you don't already know it).
[Image: MV5BMTM0NDAxOTI5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI4...SY632_.jpg]

Are any of your stories happy ones? Or at least, do they have happy endings?
What does writing bring you, as a hobby?

The thing I don't like about reading novels is having to say goodbye to certain characters, which is why I really like writing too. I can just go on and on about someone, although nobody but me would want to read something so pointless haha. Enjoying writing it is enough for me though Wink
I like the idea of your third story.

vmarchisello Wrote:Any body writing any books, i am, i am writing a few, one is about these two towns, they hate each other but one boy from each town falls in love, another is about this boy who is kicked out of his house decides to help make a gay musical at there high school , and the last is about this boy who will try to make a gsa in a gay hating school, he also will have to deal with his anti gay family.

below tell what books u are writing ot tell me what u think of the books i am writing

Bones of the story sound good. (I am an author w/ 20k books sold.) But you'll need more of a plot and a hook to keep readers interested as the story develops. A happy ending after that much adversity will help pull readers along.

Write, write, write and don't stop until you have it done, then go back and re-write after you let it sit for a bit.

And most of all, have fun.

BrandonShire Wrote:Bones of the story sound good. (I am an author w/ 20k books sold.) But you'll need more of a plot and a hook to keep readers interested as the story develops. A happy ending after that much adversity will help pull readers along.

Write, write, write and don't stop until you have it done, then go back and re-write after you let it sit for a bit.

And most of all, have fun.

What do you write about, Brandon?

I write both more serious gay & bi fiction, and gay erotic romance. Right now I'm publishing an erotic legal thriller series.