Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gay,bi,who decides
to me it seems that there is no concreat difination just seem to mutate as people expand their sexual desires i guess it depends on what we think ourselved to be just sems i need things to be definable and somewhat structerd stabel world. and it seems to be strange
to me the way guys think well if i do this but not that then i am not one of thoes
i mean really i belive that if you have sex with a man and you are a man then you are
either gay or bi but some people seem unable to come out of the colset to themselves
and that i think is the first person you neeed to be totaly honest with if you hide from yourself you will you may miss out on some really pleasurable experances and thats
ashhame anyway if anyone can point me in the right direction i want to findout
what others think and say the wordds mean to public and to them personaly.

While i understand your position, i must respectfully point out that being GAY isn't SOELY about sex! Being GAY is understanding and accepting the reality that your future spouse will be a person of the same gender (man/man or woman/woman).

I get very frustrated when the topic of being "bi" or "gay" centers around sex! IT IS NOT ABOUT SEX IT'S ABOUT LOVE!

Hello,
I like to class myself as gay because i love men as in relationship love and i can have loads of sex with men however the only thing that i can say or do for a woman.... Is tell her shes beautiful and doesnt look fat in a dress even if she does!

zeon Wrote:Hello,
I like to class myself as gay because i love men as in relationship love and i can have loads of sex with men however the only thing that i can say or do for a woman.... Is tell her shes beautiful and doesnt look fat in a dress even if she does!

You're such a flatterer, Zee.... :biggrin:

BobInTampa Wrote:While i understand your position, i must respectfully point out that being GAY isn't SOELY about sex! Being GAY is understanding and accepting the reality that your future spouse will be a person of the same gender (man/man or woman/woman).

I get very frustrated when the topic of being "bi" or "gay" centers around sex! IT IS NOT ABOUT SEX IT'S ABOUT LOVE!

LOVE yes, but maybe also about ATTRACTION and DESIRE, don't you think?

princealbertofb Wrote:You're such a flatterer, Zee.... :biggrin:

well its good to be sort of honest unless she says Honestly am I fat or not and i so badly wanna say well you love decide but i always say no

often a man will experience true BI feelings and later find himself attracted only to men and the BI was a transition phase for him. I have read a greater percentage of girls tend towards being BI. The clinical reasons for all this are not under stood and there is no reason to assume what makes a man gay is the same factor that could make him BI or that makes a lady lesbian.

do the googles; there might have been some papers on the latest theory gay vs BI vs straight that make sense. Often the sample size is small or the testing methods not as functional as you would hope.

i can recall the names of men better. I can notice man faster and notice what they were wearing. i struggle sometimes to find my lady friends in a group of people. I am attracted to men. For practical reasons this attraction cant always be a sexual thing.