Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gay collegues.
i hate to work with coworkers who are gay! this dude has been stalkin me everywhere coz he knows i am into guys and im so not into him...but he is a collegue so i cant be rude as well. ugh.

one of the guys at my work is gay... diff dept, but we see each other.. not sure if he knows I'm gay or not tho... he's pretty hot, but I've never made any come ons or owt... but I wouldn't say no... whilst I'm single

Haha Confusedmile: I work in a bowling alley... they're full of gays... well once it was... it now seems I'm the only gay in the bowling alley *sigh*

Not really a collegues, but there is this gay guy in my A-Level Drama course who like stares at me alot... >_< Sadly, I've been put in his Performance exam group :[
I wouldn't mind it much if he also didn't like dressing up as a woman, infact, in November we went to London with the school, and we went to see Lord of the Rings the musical and he ran out wearing high heels and a bra >_<

Smurlos Wrote:Haha Confusedmile: I work in a bowling alley... they're full of gays... well once it was... it now seems I'm the only gay in the bowling alley *sigh*

Really..? That is because gays like balls...the bigger the better..:tongue: