Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gay idol
spotysocks Wrote:Oscar Wild should be the best gay idol for me.

Did you know Samantha Fox the sex symbol of the 80's is lesbian? :eek: I was surprised, pleasantly surprised . Saw her last night in the wife swap program, she lives with her manager who is also her wife!
Samantha FOX, well, well... Who would have guessed...? As long as she's found happiness, that's what counts. I still don't think it's essentially a matter of gay or not gay. It's the people you meet in your life and how they fit in to your karma. I'd like to think we are "open" to what possibilities make themselves available to us.

spotysocks Wrote:Oscar Wild should be the best gay idol for me.

Did you know Samantha Fox the sex symbol of the 80's is lesbian? :eek: I was surprised, pleasantly surprised . Saw her last night in the wife swap program, she lives with her manager who is also her wife!

I thought she came across really well. She seems like a nice person, certainly nicer than Freddie Starr with whom she had to shack up!

She seemed really nice , both her and her partner. A nice couple. Freddie Starr...what a silly man. He thought he was in Big Brother or something!

spotysocks Wrote:She seemed really nice , both her and her partner. A nice couple. Freddie Starr...what a silly man. He thought he was in Big Brother or something!
FREDDIE STARR, never heard of him... He can't be that famous. I'd heard of and seen Samantha FOX though. She had the nice pair of .... erm.... can a gay guy say this?

Yeah i didnt know him that much either. He known only within the UK i think. He is a comedian from the 70's and still around.

Samantha Fox indeed has or had because she decided to make them smaller) a nice pair of plastic tities. Although we perhaps cannot appreciate boobs as much can still say they look nice lol.

Ok well, it seemed obvious to me, but maybe you folks don't know about him, although I'd be surprised that you didn't... Wink

RYAN IDOL
:tongue: :redface: ???:redface: :tongue:

If you want to know what happened to him follow this link (I swear by wikipedia, lol)

a clad picture of the man:
[Image: 551354.jpg]

the same man but a few years later: hope he's still happy...
[Image: tn-500_49.jpg]

(oh now, that's cruel of me!!! Rolleyes )
but before doing shows on Broadway he had done these, in Hollywood or wherever they hide out
  1. Idol in the Sky (1996)
  2. The Road Home (1996)
  3. Idol Country (1994)
  4. Idol Thoughts (1993)
  5. Idol Worship (1991)
  6. Letters from the Heart (1991)
  7. Idol Eyes (1990)

L......:biggrin: .....A
A.............R
W.............A
R.....O......B
E[SIZE=3]..............F.......I[/SIZE]
N.............A
C.............?
E.............?
[Image: Thomas_Edward_Lawrence-Lawrence_of_Arabia.JPG]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_of_Arabia

The Stonewall rioters for saying "enough is enough".

Peter Tatchell for daring to do what most of us wouldn't.

Ben Summerskill for his skill, determination and dignity which have made a contribution to the changes in the law some of us never thought we'd see.

Brian Williamson and others who gave their lives to try and bring some humanity to their small corner of the world.

All those unknown glbt people who have made a tiny difference no matter what the personal cost.

marshlander Wrote:The Stonewall rioters for saying "enough is enough".

Peter Tatchell for daring to do what most of us wouldn't.

Ben Summerskill for his skill, determination and dignity which have made a contribution to the changes in the law some of us never thought we'd see.

Brian Williamson and others who gave their lives to try and bring some humanity to their small corner of the world.

All those unknown glbt people who have made a tiny difference no matter what the personal cost.

Can you tell us more about Ben Summerskill and Brian Williamson, please?

princealbertofb Wrote:Can you tell us more about Ben Summerskill and Brian Williamson, please?

Ben Summerskill - Chief Executive of Stonewall since 2003
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Summerskill

Brian Williamson - brutally murdered co-founder of J-FLAG
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Williamson