Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gay or bi?
i havent 100% decided im gay yet.:eek: its prob just the usual self denial but wot if its not? i have fantasties abot men, sex, bjs, snogging the lot but ive also had a few sex fantasties abot women. mainly strong independant women- lara croft (tombraider), buffy summers (buffy the vampire slayer), samatha jones(sex and the city). do u think im gay but wit a need for strong woman (older sister ran off wen i was 14 and never came back is a possbility for wanting a strong woman in my life) or do think im bi sexual? i have had sum experiences with a guy never sex but did want to take it further. would love a boyfriend bt have often wanted a wife and kids.
i need help. any advice please. thanxBouncer

maybe you are bi, but instead 50-50 you are 75% into guys and 25% into girls; want strong woman not make you gay or bi, having fantasies about you and a man does; I am totally gay, 100% into guys but I can say admit I find some woman extremely attractive some examples are Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Anniston (not sure how spell), L. Meester, etc.

have kids is not just for straight marriages, gay marriages and even single gay guys and girls can have them; if you want them yours you can rent a uterus or better, you can adopt!!!
in my dream marriage, next of my husband and my hundreds of pets, there is an adopted little girl, who I will love with all my heart.

lol ok I'm 18 and I too haven't decided weither or not if I am 100 percent gay. Like you I am 75 percent into men and 25 percent into woman but sometimes I think I'm not gay at all I say to myself "its just a phase" but deep inside I know i still like men the best advice for people like you and I would be to learn by experience and make a choice. oh and keep it safe X_XMdrbig

why decide just yet, makes it all feel sort of final and set in stone - wait until an amazing person comes into your life and lights it up whether it be female or male - it would be nice if it did happen that way

I honestly don't think anyone ever has to fully decide what they are. Just follow your heart or in a sluttier view.. Follow what your love stick craves! :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Being gay, bi, or straight has always been a very grey area. I realised I may be gay at 13/14 years old and experimented with other guys but had a string of girl friends and one night stands. I wouldn't say I'm 100% gay now but I made a decision at about 21 to only go with men only for my own sanity, I actually came out to my Girlfriend at the time who went with me to my first gay club and supported me through my first few years of my new men only life. I have now been with my gay partner for 7 years who was married and has 2 sons. I am very happy but I still find certain women attractive but not in a jump in to bed way, more for a great personality or that little something special that some people have.
I can't imagine what being completely bi would be like. Unless you are with another bi person and have an open relationship. Keeping secrets like that from your loved ones can be very stressfull and lead to a very unfulfilled life.
It's all about being happy and safe.

wow I'm so jealous and here I am 18 and haven't even went to a gay club yet oh well I guess life is never easy at the begining. Any tips for me Schuss so I wont get killed XD.

Romeoboy17 Wrote:...Any tips for me Schuss so I wont get killed XD.
You live in a fort ... don't you have any armour? Rolleyes