Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gay rights in France
NY Times is thinking it will definitely happen, final debates start april 02 and expected to pass.

I hope it does. Good luck to all our French LGBT friends out there.

Yes, I think the President will make it happen with the assembly. Yay!!! Things are progressing at last after two presidencies by Mr Nicolas Donothing....

I was thinking of you, PA, when I heard about this! Very exciting news!

yay france.

This link will tell you more about the fight for our rights to have equal marriage... There's a video there to watch.
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/12/world/...iage-vote/

azulai Wrote:I was thinking of you, PA, when I heard about this! Very exciting news!

Thanks, Jake. With things like this finally coming to a head, hopefully the law will pass the senate once they've looked at all 5,000 amendments, etc... and in the United Kingdom things are going ahead too. I wonder which country will legalise it for good before the other. The good thing about this will be that Derek and i can legally get married and have the normal rights of married couples including all the duties, which is the reason people get married, innit?

ElefantElefantElefant I guess an elephant dance is in order....
Does anyone else, on GaySpeak, have married status already?