Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gay siblings
Hey guys,

Anyone heard of two brothers being gay, not together, but you know, just being gay... lol coz a guy i know (im convinced hes gay) has a gay brother and im pretty sure he is two.... thoughts? Smile

It's not uncommon...i have 2 sisters with bi tendencies! Wink

luke500 Wrote:Hey guys,

Anyone heard of two brothers being gay, not together, but you know, just being gay... lol coz a guy i know (im convinced hes gay) has a gay brother and im pretty sure he is two.... thoughts? Smile
From your post and my reply of one week ago!!! Aren't you a bit young to have memory problems? Wink

Quote:
Quote:Originally Posted by luke500 [Image: viewpost.gif]
... His borther is gay and well... ive never heard of a family with two gay brothers in it...

It is absolutely possible. My dear PA's younger brother was gay too. Sadly he is no longer with us Cry

Me and my brother are Gay. He's lived with his chap for 5 years. Me coming out at 19 made it easier for him, so he says.

i say its possible for sure

Yes it is possible, I am gay and my brother was gay too. Both other brothers are straight however but it can happen. Something to do with development in the womb? There is also a possibility of some families being more prone than others to produce gay offspring? There have been other gays in the family before us.

I know of at least two families with two gay brothers and I've heard of families where even three or more of the children turned out to be gay.

There is also a greater likelihood of two twins turning out to be both gay, but that's another matter, I guess...Rolleyes

princealbertofb Wrote:There is also a greater likelihood of two twins turning out to be both gay, but that's another matter, I guess...Rolleyes
That's another forum. xD

gay siblings is very common... My family has 2 gay people in it... Me and my 2nd cousin are both gay