Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
giving this site a try
Hello everyone. My name's Keith, I'm 21 years old and I'm a student from New Hampshire studying English (literature, film, philosophy, history) and minoring in Economics. I thought I'd try this website out to see what kind of interesting people I can meet and talk with.

Right now I'm actually studying for a semester in Osaka, Japan at Kansai Gaidai University! I'm loving it here and have made some good friends. I'm out to my friends here and to my friends and family at home as well. My father still doesn't know, but I'm working on it.

I hope to have some good and engaging interactions on this site! If you have any questions for me about Japan or anything else, let me know.

hey Smile

osaka is awesome !!!

Welcome! Wavey

Hi tetractys, welcome to GS Smile

Hi Keith Smile Welcome to GS

Hello Keith Welcome

Hi Keith and Welcome to the forumSmile

I was in Tokyo last year on holiday, had a fantastic time and definitely plan to go back, probably next year.

We have a few members from Japan on the forum. Im sure you will find this an interesting site, so feel free to contribute whenever you see a subject that interests you, or start one yourself if you have any questions we can help you out with.

ObW
X

Hii Smile
Welcome to the site hope you find it useful Smile

Hi Keith! Welcome
I live in the Northeast too.
I always thought about studying abroad. Consider yourself adventurous.

Hey Keith, welcome to the forum!