Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hai there
Hai I'm an 18 year old pansexual transgender ftm human. I guess I'm just here to talk to other humans, meet new humans. But I guess that's obvious. If there's anything I left out or anything you wanted to know feel free to ask.

Hi, welcome to GS! ;-)

Hi festeringnewt welcome to gs

whats the difference between being bisexual or pansexual, in essence isnt it the same ? Does the word have different connotations for you or you reject the bisexual term. Do you think theres pansexual people who relate as bi ?

Welcome to GS!

[QUOE=partis;366426]Hi festeringnewt welcome to gs

whats the difference betwen being bisexual or pansexual, in essence isnt it the same ? Does the word have different connotations for you or you reject the bisexual term. Do you think theres pansexual people who relate as bi ?[/QUOTE]

It's all in the prefix, really. Bi means 2, while pan means all. I'm attracted to ALL genders. Not just 2 of them. I'm not going to spout nonsense abour being gender-blind, I'm not. I can see and recognize gender perfectly well.
And yes. There are people that describe themselves as both bi and pan. I mean they're not mutuallyexclusive terms by any means.

Hi welcome to GS!! From one human to another!! Smile

How did I miss this..:eek:

Welcome to GS, sir..

don't go disappearing on us..

ask for anything you might need

heyhey , welcome

Welcome!!!!

There aren't many transgender people here, I'm interested to see what you bring to the forum, and forgive us if we ask silly questions.

I hope we can all get to know you better Smile

Welcome to GS!