Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hair straighteners
Heyho, my fellow hair straightener, judging by your pictures your hair is at that go-awful length where straighteners are such a pain and yet if done right can look ab-fab!!

soo watcha need is sunsilk shampoo and conditioner for straight hair, then when your out don't let it dry by itself blow dry it with a comb, and blow down the shaft (HAIR SHAFT, RUDE MINXES!) then once dry spray some hair protectioner on (hot stuff is good) it stop your hair frazzling then....

separate you hair into three large sections. - Place your fingers above your ears and run them to the back of your head, this should lift a layer up, separate it with clips or something. do the same lower down, now you will have a bottom layer flowing free. Don't rush it and just gently place the hair into the straighteners, as close to the root as possible then eaze it back down the hair, repeat that layer. Undo middle layer, do the same, if you catch bits of the bottom layer its not a problem. Undo top layer and repeat. Any bits you missed just go over.

Hope this works, usually does for me, and don't worry about speed, that'll come after!

Hope this helped
Mx

The sad fact hon is that not everybody CAN do it quickly. It takes me an hour and a half generally if i want to REALLY tame my wild curls. But practice, as they say, makes perfect. If your friend is a haridresser why not ask him for advice on what to do??

xxx

i never straighten my hair lol i have on the odd occasion, but only the fringe as my hair is really short. So I couldn't give advice lol