Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hairstyles = bleh.
Thanks guys, my hair used to be similar to yours Odi, it stand up on end and go flat on one side from sleeping, used to be able to brush it or put a bit of wax in it and it'd do what I wanted it to, not now haha.

I've tried got2b glued before matty and found that although it worked it only lasted a good hour or two on my hair before it all went really flat and dull Cry

Thanks miles, it did look alright in that photo but that was after just having it cut short with no added layers/texture or style just short, spiky and going to one side like you say nice but not flashy which is the problem I want something a little bit flashy/flashier but my hair just refuses and hates me when I try xD

LOL my hair is different looking on each side b/c i sleep on my side.

Grrr it would seem that in my stupidity I let one of my friends cut it who is a trained hairdresser and has been working as one for a while now though it looks even more horrendous than it did before! too short on the sides and too thick on the top not a happy bunny, hiding it under a beanie hat just now...

only one week between a bad haircut and it been ok .... guess you've got 2 weeks with the beenie but it will come back,,, bless . been there too - nothing worse than a maniac with a shaver

Haha, certainly so matty, thankfully it wasn't too bad! went to the hairdresser and they saved it so it looks good now so no more beanie thankfully looks like lesson learned, don't try to work against what you have but work with it, back to short/spiky/messy/textured it is then lol

Hitler Youth. Only solution.

there is an article in todays 070212 NYTimes.com "apps for the well groomed man"
they have a hair and facial app

We're in exactly the same boat - my hair at the side grows out instead of down, so I look like I have big teddy bear ears! I recently decided to go for a short back & sides (number 4 on back & sides) which so far has worked. My hair is quite thick so it still looks a bit daft, but the ears have gone! I never gel it; I've got enough lotions and potions splashed on my face!

My hair is very long right now, down below my shoulders. I like having long hair but hate taking care of it.

I am going to get my hair cut next week to my default style: Short, shaven and spiky up front on top. It is a nice, clean cut and makes me feel good. I look forward to having short hair again.

Hehe thanks guys, I won't be going for no hitler youth look haha and unfortunately the app is of no use to me, not got an iphone or android phone for it to work, just some silly old samsung tocco thingy,

sonofthemanse, my hair is very similar though the top grows up and thick before it goes down flat and the sides end up bog standard but wavy haha.

matty71, mines is similar though thanks to how my friend cut it i've had to opt for a 2 on the sides and back, shorter on the top slightly messy and slashed with the hairdressers razor blade to add a bit of texture and spikiness I must agree though I too do kind of like long hair but cannot stand taking care of it and well, it gets in the way and looks really goofy after I drive my bike and take the helmet off, having it short and sweet just makes you feel really fresh/clean and more confident I guess