Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
halloween costume
I'm a Jedi right now.

That would be when I went as Shego 2 Halloweens ago. I colored my face with light green face paint and green cream based eyeshadow & eyeliner (with some black) and with a black hair wig and black lipstick. I even went through the trouble of getting a prescription so I could use green contacts in my eyes. I got my uniform by getting this unitard (I got my gloves and boots separately) and painting it as needed. I also had light green bath sponges with green glitter gel to imitate Shego's glowing hands.

Here, a short clip with Shego in it (slightly edited to make it a Kigo, that is, Kim Possible + Shego):

posterpicture Wrote:I was a lady Smile
pre-op or post-op?:biggrin: joking!

Santa Clause as American Chopper.

posterpicture Wrote:I was a lady Smile

well in 1958 my parents dressed me as a hooker i made it only to one house that night i made it to the neibor . He had just had a hemoride operation so he called my house and asked my parents if he could get me to help him and since it might be late if i could stay over and take care of the treeters totaly and he could go sleep all night so my parents
had mr thr hooker stay with a 48 ear old man all night and never had a second thought about it since he haad been married 4 times before and all his wives had died.
well guess what he was a pedophile but he was atleast not a forcing type guy but a loveing type guy I was very much in need of love and closeness and it went on from there
i had already had some 4 or 5 homosexual contacts.and his timeing and intuetion was right
i fell for him like a ton of bricks looking bach he let me get away with almost anything
he never hurt me i would notlrt anything that hurt happen and frankly i was scared of his penis but then when he went to get married for the 5 th time it hurt me greatly
and caused me to try to end it all. but i have never been mad at him for helping to find my sexuality and i never even cam with him he came like a water fall.

Oh my god oldster, I'm sorry but that's so awful, you were a child at the time, I cannot imagine that happening today, well certainly not in Britain, he abused you nothing less than that.

oldster Wrote:well in 1958 my parents dressed me as a hooker i made it only to one house that night i made it to the neibor . He had just had a hemoride operation so he called my house and asked my parents if he could get me to help him and since it might be late if i could stay over and take care of the treeters totaly and he could go sleep all night so my parents
had mr thr hooker stay with a 48 ear old man all night and never had a second thought about it since he haad been married 4 times before and all his wives had died.
well guess what he was a pedophile but he was atleast not a forcing type guy but a loveing type guy I was very much in need of love and closeness and it went on from there
i had already had some 4 or 5 homosexual contacts.and his timeing and intuetion was right
i fell for him like a ton of bricks looking bach he let me get away with almost anything
he never hurt me i would notlrt anything that hurt happen and frankly i was scared of his penis but then when he went to get married for the 5 th time it hurt me greatly
and caused me to try to end it all. but i have never been mad at him for helping to find my sexuality and i never even cam with him he came like a water fall.

The pleasure of dating an older guy lol.
Well, I went to a big party hosted by a couple of lesbian so the guests are 50-50 ( gay-straight). I was totally drunk and started to black out. And it turned out the stud who was my beer pong partner ( who I just met at the party ), tried to seduced me on the couch. We made a scene that the host had to stop us. The problem is he was straight loll I don't know if he was so drunk that he mistook me as real lady or not haha.It was hot lol