Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hanky code?
subdanny Wrote:Does anyone really do this anymore? I have never noticed it in the Castro. I looked at the Folsom St fair today and did not notice any there either.
However, if I was to wear one it would have to be both Gold Lame and Mustard worn on the right side.

Same tastes as me then Biggthumpup

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Same tastes as me then Biggthumpup

OMFG. I just love a muscular well hung guy. They are soooooooo masculine.

subdanny Wrote:Does anyone really do this anymore? I have never noticed it in the Castro. I looked at the Folsom St fair today and did not notice any there either.
However, if I was to wear one it would have to be both Gold Lame and Mustard worn on the right side.

The hanky-code thing is pretty much obsolete nowadays. I'd probably need a backpack to tote them all (haha).

i didnt know what hanky code is, god bless wikipedia Laugh1
wow i am amazed with all the different codes, my both arms would look like a rainbow hehe Damn now i get the rainbow flag!

BTW I remember hanky codes now in an old film with Al Pacino (or Robert De Niro, always confuse the two) where he was a cop pretending he was gay to solve a crime.

subdanny Wrote:OMFG. I just love a muscular well hung guy. They are soooooooo masculine.

you might like this thread then... http://www.gayspeak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=629

:biggrin:

note to self... find navy blue hanky... I know I have one around here -somewhere-...

hmm... probably a black one with a smiley too =D