Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help
i got on here to make friends but do not know how to add or send friend request, i aslo did chat room but no one wants to talk to me

I have been on here a few months and there does not seem to be a particular emphasis on collecting "Friends", nor is there often more than a few people online to chat at a time. The main focus here seems to be the forums. Don't feel like you've been singled out. I know others have responded to your previous forum posts, as have I.

Not about making friends, more about the forums. Their way more fun anyway. It's not you sweetheart so don't feel like everyone hates you. Xx

vmarchisello Wrote:i got on here to make friends but do not know how to add or send friend request, i aslo did chat room but no one wants to talk to me

There is the Private Message system, which I'd be willing to use if you did want to talk.

okay, thanks

https://gayspeak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43

That's where I'd take you to make you feel less lonely Smile

vmarchisello Wrote:i got on here to make friends but do not know how to add or send friend request, i aslo did chat room but no one wants to talk to me
Well, u gotta keep coming back and posting stuff… once you get your post count over 50 you're more apart of the club, so to say. There's an IM feature that becomes available then, too. But participating in the forum is a kind of 'not in real time' thing. We have participants from all over the world, so people post when ever is a good time for them. Anyway, don't give up! Wavey

A lot of functions of the forum are limited until you have posted 50 posts. I *think* private messages are one of them, although I could be wrong.

If the private messaging function isn't working, you can always use the "visitor message" function. Click on a name (like mine to the left), and that will take you to the person's profile page. Just above the "About Me" section, you'll see some tabs - one of them is usually "Visitor Messages". (People CAN disable it if they choose.) Click on that, and you can send that person a message. That message WILL be visible to anybody who chooses to look at your profile, however.

I'll send you one to get you started. Smile

Lex

Stay with it ! There are a lot of great people on here and I know the more you post and the most important thing be honest !!! You will have those that do not trust easily and it takes time so be patient and you will have more friends than you can handle Smile