Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help a bout feeling sad
hello i been seeing the psicylogist becase about i was feeling sad.i talking to him i like talking to him beacase him is very nice and lisen to me . but aswell i got some tablets to make me happier . but its i got very poorly becase the tablets and had to nnot taking them now .the docter said i can try a diffrint tablets .but im worriyed if i was pooorly agian.but i dont wont to be sad agian.what shall i do .dos the psiciliogist help feeling not sad .plese hlep thanklyou

Hi Joseph,

I would do what the psychologist said .... but you can do some things to feel better.

Come more often here :-) we have not seen you for a while ....

I don´t know but I think I have written before a time that drinking of basil tea can make that someone don´t feel so sad. Maybe you should drink a cup in the morning and in the evening...
Do things you like ... go out when the sun is shining... that helps a lot ....and hear music you like...
Did you know why you are feeling sad ? Maybe you can change some things to feel better ? Whats about Hobbys ... are there some things you can spend some time.... maybe it helps, too ?

Hi Joseph. Sorry you are feeling sad, it is difficult to cheer friends up by simply writing, but I am sure everybody here wishes you well. Do keep listening to your doctors and follow their advice carefully. I know that some drugs have an initial reaction when you do not feel so good, but given a few days you will feel better again. Keep writing and telling people how you are getting on, good luck for the future, and I really hope you start to feel much better and a lot happier soon.

i i not been on muchs becase poorly fpr along time.i not likee them tablets!i m worryed the diffrint tablets making me poorly aswel .i m hobbys like dancing and drowing and listen to music.i hope i felt mbetter soon

Hi Joesph,
I am sorry to hear that your on a downer... I was nearly put on anti depressants when i was 18 and depressed for 18 months... I find that if you have strong will inside you can achieve alot from it... Keeping yourself occupied should help as well.. I find that when i get low in mood to try to make myself feel good about something i do something creative to ensure that i am lifting my spirit from where it was... Its to proove to myself that I can achieve things and people who suffer from depression can pull themselves out of it.. I began gardening for a hobby and of course ive made mistakes along the way as practice makes perfect... If you live in a place as an example if you choose where there is a garden why not maintain and clear it up... Dig up all old flowers that have died and trim off the dead parts of the living ones to let the resources go elsewhere within the plant.. I also find living in a flat which i do now that i can get the same effect by investing in a pot and planting several small ones in it and maintaining it that way...

Kindest regards

zeon x

hi there,
Found a song which might make the future bright the future orange!

somtimes i cant be strong and contreole it is a bad thing in me in my braine

Hi Joseph,
I'm sorry to hear you are having a bit of a rough time.
Sometimes you have to give your new medicine time to work and your body time to adjust to it.

When I get to feeling a little down, it's important for me to get outside, and like Fenris said, let the sun shine on me. Maybe take a walk, feed the birds or if you have a park nearby with a pond, feed the ducks. Or bring a blanket and lay on the ground and look at the clouds and their shapes. I love doing that kind of stuff.

I think being close to nature restores our balance and brings us peace.

I hope you feel better soon.

Unfortunately how different medications interact with us is not a perfect science and some work better with others. It's very common for people to try a pill or two before finding the right one. It can be a pain dealing with the side effects in the meantime, but it's worth trying what is suggested because the short-term discomfort and trials might help you find the solution that's right for you long-term.

Ah no wonder why I haven't seen you here in quite a while. I would say just take it easy and keep on seeing that psychologist and keep taking those tablets. I have a psychologist and I see her every Thursday, she helps me tremendously. She has gotten me through some things. The only thing is that I don't take meds. Well you keep taking those meds, like Jake said... it takes time for your body to adjust to new medication.