thanxx
bye
noway20 Wrote:hey evey body
i am anas from egypt,, live in jordon now
i want to make new gay friends.
i am 20 years old and speak little english
thanxx
bye

Hello, Noway20 from Cairo... living in Jordan now.... Welcome to Gayspeak... Hope you enjoy your stay with us here.

PA
princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, Noway20 from Cairo... living in Jordan now.... Welcome to Gayspeak... Hope you enjoy your stay with us here.

PA

thanxx PA ,,, i hope to be gay freinds
bye
Well you came to the right place if you want to speak to other gay people. Have fun! Xyxwave
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
thanxx PA
XRIMO Wrote:Well you came to the right place if you want to speak to other gay people. Have fun! Xyxwave

thanxx alot
noway20 Wrote:thanxx alot

Where in Jordan are you living at the moment? Are you in Amman? Can you tell us a bit about the life there? Is it warm at the moment? Here in the Alps it is cold...
Erm hey anas *giggles* welcome aboard :biggrin:
We hope that you settle in fine here and do stop by time after time Confusedmile: Happy posting!
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein Wink
thanxxx 4 all Confusedmile:
Welcome Anas
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."