Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey wazz up
hi everyone so let me tell you something about me : well i'm 16,gay but closeted. i love music,television and movies. about my character: i'm optimistic i guess, really friendly and down to earth i'm also not one to judge. basically i'm just looking for online friends who like to talk about all sorts of things(i'm a really good listener)

p.s. excuse me if my english is bad, i'm still learningBdent

Hey there, so welcome im new here too hehehe.

And your english is really good, whats your native language.?

Im from Vzla and i speak spanish, but i defend myself in english pretty good.

I hope to talking to you and reading you in the forum. Smile

Hello, starstrukk and welcome. Je schrijft beter Engels dan ik kan schrijven Nederlands. Wink

Welcome ( Failte ) to GS.

Heya and welcome Smile

Your english is very good, for a learner. It's strange because most foreigners end up speaking better english than the natives, as English grammar isn't really taught in schools anymore.

There are plenty of people here to talk to and the level of quailty is rather high, so there's probably nothing we can't help with. Except explaining why Vanessa Feltz is still famous...

alberich305 Wrote:Hey there, so welcome im new here too hehehe.

And your english is really good, whats your native language.?

Im from Vzla and i speak spanish, but i defend myself in english pretty good.

I hope to talking to you and reading you in the forum. Smile
i actually speak dutch Confusedmile: thanks for the welcome by the wayBiggrina

marshlander Wrote:Hello, starstrukk and welcome. Je schrijft beter Engels dan ik kan schrijven Nederlands. Wink
ahaah bedankt,bedanktConfusedmile: ik wist niet dat jij ook nederlands kon pratenBiggrina thanks for the welcome Supergrin

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Heya and welcome Smile

Your english is very good, for a learner. It's strange because most foreigners end up speaking better english than the natives, as English grammar isn't really taught in schools anymore.

There are plenty of people here to talk to and the level of quailty is rather high, so there's probably nothing we can't help with. Except explaining why Vanessa Feltz is still famous...
thank you for the welcome Biggrina

starstrukk Wrote:ahaah bedankt,bedanktConfusedmile: ik wist niet dat jij ook nederlands kon pratenBiggrina thanks for the welcome Supergrin
Ik kan het niet, maar mijn partner kan. Hoewel ik zou weten hoe te vragen om een sneetje brood bij het ontbijt. Rolleyes

hi welcome!
i am new too!

i'm learning english too xD