Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi
I've been enjoying this site. You people don't need a moderator; you need an award of some kind! This is the most loving, civilized bunch I've come across yet. WinkConfusedmile:

Now that you all like me, :biggrin: I'm going through a very productive midlife crisis, which has involved losing weight, quitting alcohol (those two are definitely related, I love the Guinness) and getting over a boxcar load of depression. So in a very real way I'm coming out all over again, at least that's how it feels, after many years of being a hermit.

I'm introverted but cover it with a dotty sort of brashness. I tend to be a bit of an absentminded professor type, very thoughtful, rather opinionated, but not dogmatic or fanatic. I'm in an LTR (open) where I see him every 10 days or so, give or take. Am working in the kitchen of a little beer & grill joint and though I don't have dozens of friends I know a fair number of people now, and count a number of them very dear.

Really an average sort of life, and I'm enjoying it. It's great to be here Confusedmile:
Hi and Welcome and its nice to have you here Confusedmile:
Proud to be Gay & Pagan
)O(

[Image: pentagramm.gif]

31.10 Samhain, All Hallows Eve, Halloween
21.12 Yule
STOP eating Animals !
Hi there and welcome to GS! Yes, we are indeed a civilized forum. However, I feel there should be mods just in case. Well, I hope ya like the forum!
Welcome to GS

Add one more Canadian, Cheerleader2
Welcome to the Gs community of friends
hello charley and welcome to the forums! I used to live in London a few years ago. I was living there when I first joined this site. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
hey Big Grin welcome to the forums :3
Welcome to GS! Smile Enjoy your stay