Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi
hello i need help i dont know how to come out im scared ive told my brother before but he didnt take it that good so i told him just joking because i dont want to let anyone down im 22 now and its hard Sad

lol i pulled a trick like that on april fools day a year or two ago- told everyone i was gay, got the most hilarious reactions from some of the women, but got some scary ones from the men too. If your not looking to wait around and dwadle, elaborate! - welcome to GS. tidings from the U.S. hope we can help you on your trip to be out and about!

haha thats funny and thanks for the advice means alot Smile

hello,
Coming out can be scary but it is also brilliant... Best thing to do is be honest and take questions later... My brother didnt accept my sexuality but i told him he has got no choice this is me end of so brace yourself and get ready to do it and expect questions

Kindest regards

zeon xx

welcome and I havent came out to my family either. But I hope you can figure out a way. Hearts1

Billy, coming out isn't trivial....it's huge. It has been described as anything from lifting a huge weight from your shoulders to being let out of a repressive social prison.

You don't HAVE to come out so don't feel pressured to announce your sexuality to the world. Coming out is something that generally just happens rather than something that you can actually plan for.

I was 30 years old when I came out and it was only after i was asked if I am gay, I answered honestly and that was my first step into coming out.

I agree with dfiant , it is a huge deal.
You will know when the time is right ,but under no circumstances allow yourself to be pressured , as this will only serve in making you uncomfortable.

I recently came out and I am 35, I realize now that I should have done it years ago.
If your parents are not anti gay, you should not have any problems coming out.
And those of your friends that dont like u after u come out, are not your true friends.
Nice way to get rid of people who are not real friends Smile

HeyySmile I dont really know how it feels to be scared to come out but i want you to know that ALL of gay speak is here for you to give you advice and be your friend. TTYL, ByeSmile