Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi I'm new but old
Hello Everybody! it'sa me DVNT. I usually go by DVS because i am so but i cant get back into my old profile. Anyways let me tell you about myself. I was born in Vegas, but was a military brat so i didn't stay long. I have a big family, real close knit even though I don't get to see them often. after graduating high school i worked a few jobs until i was 21 then i followed in my fathers footsteps and joined the army. i hated it . I'm out now and going back to school.

now as for my love life. up until about a little more than 2 years ago i had only been with women, but for a long time i had been in denial. I'm bi so i still like women but i had yet to find the right one. while spending a year in Korea i finally worked through all of my personal insecurities and issues and decided to see if i could really be gay. I think i was still a little in denial because i now know that that is a real part of me even if things didn't work out right. funny enough, three weeks after getting back into the states and i had a boyfriend. we've been together for over a year and a half at this point.

in the end all I've ever really wanted in life was to start a family with someone who truly loves me. everything else i do is just a means to achieve that goal.

unfortunately if you have read my other post you already know that I've started doubting if my current choice in men was the right one. the short of it is he wont open up to me, he's stubborn, though he would deny it up and down he has a my way or the highway kind of personality, he hasn't kept a job since we've been together, and on top or bottom of all that we barely have sex. I guess what bothers me so much about it is that I don't really feel like were a couple, we're more like roommates with very occasional benefits. the thing is that I know, I KNOW he could be the perfect man for me but it's almost like he refuses to give me the love i know i deserve. I'm going to stop here cause at this point i think this post belongs in the need advice area but you'll definitely see more of me around here. peace out all

Hi, welcome back!

The bf sounds selfish in general.

hey , welcome back ~

Welcome back.Wavey