Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi mature older here
im actualy bernie here in south wales seeking other guys to hook up with

This is not really a hookup site, but good luck.

Welcome here, Bernie. New faces are always welcome,though you won't really find this to be a hookup site, not that it might not happen.

Of course, it is always possible that Hillary or Ted or the Hairdo with a Mouth may be lurking under an alias. That could be really exciting.

Too, in addition to mature olders here we also have [MENTION=11919]jimcrackcorn[/MENTION], who is a fine example of the purported immature older.

In return for this elucidating post, please send 10 dozen of those wonderful currant cookies that are made on a griddle. They are wonderful!
I bid NO Trump!

Hello Mature Older! I'm young twink xD
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

LJay Wrote:Welcome here, Bernie. New faces are always welcome,though you won't really find this to be a hookup site, not that it might not happen.

Of course, it is always possible that Hillary or Ted or the Hairdo with a Mouth may be lurking under an alias. That could be really exciting.

Too, in addition to mature olders here we also have [MENTION=11919]jimcrackcorn[/MENTION], who is a fine example of the purported immature older.

In return for this elucidating post, please send 10 dozen of those wonderful currant cookies that are made on a griddle. They are wonderful!

You know me so well!!!! (big grin)..........
We Have Elvis !!

shazne Wrote:im actualy bernie here in south wales seeking other guys to hook up with

Hi Bernie,,

I'm Jim,,,, and I'll do anything for a pound!!! Are you into Fisting?

Just kidding...........

Welcome to the Forums.

Sin-cerely,
Jimeroooo
We Have Elvis !!

Welcome to GS. Smile If there's anyway I can be of help or if you have any question's at all feel free to send a message. ^_^

I heard about fisting. I came to inquire within.
It is my siren song.