Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi there
hi im new on here. im looking for generally interesting chat/comunication about the state of the world today, how as the global economy is going down the pan some of the usual suspects feel its open season to start gay bashing again etc.

Hello, Huw.

Welcome to Gayspeak.

Late solstice-greetings to you.

Heya, welcome to GS Confusedmile:,

Feel free to start up a few topics to spark conversation about the things that interest you, and/or join-in some of the pre-existing ones - it's nice to have you on board xx.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

welcome to the site Huw.

Hope you enjoy the intense conversation and then there is all the silliness...

hope your Christmas was a goodie.

Welcome Huw.... what does Huw Cymru mean? Something to do with Wales... Hope you enjoy corresponding with people on this site.

Hi huw cymru,

Welcome and hope you find what you are looking for on GS

Seasons Greetings

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys. Thanks for the posts. 'Cymru' is the Welsh word for Wales.
I would like to say 'Diolch yn fawr am eich croeso (thank you very much for your welcome) ' but I'd better not because I have in the past been told by websites not to use 'Yr hen Iaeth (the old language)' !

huw cymru Wrote:I would like to say 'Diolch yn fawr am eich croeso (thank you very much for your welcome) ' but I'd better not because I have in the past been told by websites not to use 'Yr hen Iaeth (the old language)' !

you keep using that old language, as long as ya provide a translation... Remybussi

If I use it Ill give a translation. The shit I got into before was in a chatroom on a very popular global website and I used one little phrase of welsh, someone else replied, and it was amazing how many others across the world then joined in.

It's the same old addage.......

What people don't know they are scared of

I agree with Frank

and I also believe in tradition as well Huw Confusedmile:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx