Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hot but smelly
axle2152 Wrote:[MENTION=20941]Camfer[/MENTION] Used to work at a place near the AT. People coming off the trail smelled horrible but they likely didn't notice as much themselves as one will get used to the smells... To me that is different when you're backpacking, that is par for the course, but for daily life, if we are going to participate well in society going to have to wash our asses, or one or all of the things you listed there.

Yeah but that shower afterwards, when you wash it all off is heaven.

Amen brother!

(Invites [MENTION=19807]SilverBullet[/MENTION] to go backpacking, packs some wet wipes, knows it will never be enough...)

axle2152 Wrote:[MENTION=20941]Camfer[/MENTION] Used to work at a place near the AT. People coming off the trail smelled horrible but they likely didn't notice as much themselves as one will get used to the smells... To me that is different when you're backpacking, that is par for the course, but for daily life, if we are going to participate well in society going to have to wash our asses, or one or all of the things you listed there.

Hmmm I hear a lot of Americans talking about smelly bums. You guys do clean yourselves properly lol? Don't really about it over here lol

Camfer Wrote:Amen brother!

(Invites [MENTION=19807]SilverBullet[/MENTION] to go backpacking, packs some wet wipes, knows it will never be enough...)

Not that im a clean freak lol, there is a difference when a shower is unavailable vs simply not taking one because someone doesn't want to or is too lazy. :S

[MENTION=20941]Camfer[/MENTION] Wasn't I the one who bought wet wipes to take with me on my backpacking deal...

They are handy to wipe your feet down at the end of the day...probably the most important thing they can be used for imo...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Humans smell get over it lol.

Apart from bad BO, that smell of a person who hadn't washed in weeks. That's gross.

I don't mind the smell of a guy during sex though.

One that has had a shower before hand.

artyboy Wrote:Hmmm I hear a lot of Americans talking about smelly bums. You guys do clean yourselves properly lol? Don't really about it over here lol

artyboy Wrote:Humans smell get over it lol.

Apart from bad BO, that smell of a person who hadn't washed in weeks. That's gross.

I don't mind the smell of a guy during sex though.

One that has had a shower before hand.

Perhaps you're referencing the smell of one's bum?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

We picked up some bacteria on the Mayflower. Never been able to get rid of it.

artyboy Wrote:Hmmm I hear a lot of Americans talking about smelly bums. You guys do clean yourselves properly lol? Don't really about it over here lol

artyboy Wrote:I bet you guys bath your cats too lol

I bath my cats all the time. Think you very much.

You sound incredulous?

Artyboy, you can solve your hair frizzing problem by wearing a shower cap.

We have a shower but don't use it. Love soaking in the tum and feel grateful that I have the time to do so. Not a scented soap fan, but just once in a while a good dose of Dr. Bronner's in the tub is nice.

Bathe every day unless I am siting around doing absolutely nothing and have gotten cleaned up the morning or night before. Then I may skip a day.
I bid NO Trump!