Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do others Know?
dlboy53 Wrote:Plus I'm asking what people saw in you that gave it away
dont know if this is good; but no one ever asked if i was gay. they even question it when i tell them.

As far as I can remember, I have always been able to detect that a person is gay.
There is just something about them, they way they present themselves.( kind of an Aura of gentleness if that makes any sense )

I have no idea how it works it just does.
The same goes for attracting them as friends to me , no idea how that works either.

That being said , I never ask anyone about it , I just except that person for who they are, their sexual preferences are none of my concern.

And just for fun...

Roflmao

Smell is a key attribute here, people dispositioned as gay give off a different hormone( or pheromone? Something like that) so you can sometimes pick up on the fact that some people are gay without ever having to personally meet them. Read that from an article

Story Wrote:Smell is a key attribute here, people dispositioned as gay give off a different hormone( or pheromone? Something like that) so you can sometimes pick up on the fact that some people are gay without ever having to personally meet them. Read that from an article
But, don't you have to meet them to smell them? or am I have a reading comprehension fail here? :confused:

i have never been able to tell, unless they were flamboyant, or outwardly gay. idk. maybe it doesnt really matter to me?

I have the worst gaydar ever.......
:frown:

What I mean is that you can See someone in passing and realize tgey are gay without even talking to them

MY VOICE!!!!
I think there is some sort of gayness just traped there.
I do have a rather camp voice at times even tho I'm like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Manly Tongue

Some people give it away by just the way the walk. Can even pick up on some bi guys like that. But it is hard to see it in bi guys. And even hand movements. I think I look at gay guys too much

Story Wrote:What I mean is that you can See someone in passing and realize tgey are gay without even talking to them

This^
when I'm with my mum in town I point out what guys I think are gay. She dose it too.