Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do others Know?
No one ever suspected that i was. They suspected my best friend was because he is always trying to take care of me. They dont normally suspect unless i act out. I tend to get jealous when it comes to someone i have a crush on lol.

when you say he says from the eyes i really can't explain it i call it the hungery look just seems to be a glint that shows need /want/desire/ when i was young i found it quite helpfull at finding guys to have fun with just something i could feel and know now to day i wouldent know unless they got their hand caught in my zipper

people only know because I rarely speak of my personal life. I just get uncomfortable, especially when other girls are talking about their latest boy crush. Throughout the years I played along, and eventually just stopped responding all together. So they figured it out.

Actually I don't know if he knows but he (one of my colleague) will sometimes say this to me: Hey, there is a hot guy standing outside, is he your type? maybe you would think, since he says that, it is obvious he knows, isn't it? but he says this with a kidding tone. But I think maybe he figures out because I always look at the hot guys standing at the counter (they are our shop's customer), and every time they huddle up to discuss something about girls, sex things (Of course it is girls-related) I walk away, frown and make some sound like "jer" (In our language, we use it when we get in trouble or sb. are bothering you with their speaking, behaviors...), because he sit right next to me, I think that he notices this.

Usually when I tell them, and I've had some surprised looks and the "but you can't be" kind of reaction. When will people stop believing the stereotypes?

Ok I have seen a of you use the word camp. Can you explain what you mean by this I'm not drawing any connection here but the true meaning of the word.

For instance this " rather camp voice"

lol i recently came out to my friend and my only giveaway apparently. was in thos elast few minutes before i told him. i simply said. "Hey have you ever wondered why i dont have a girlfriend?" so apparently i blend in very well with the straight crowd. which makes me afraid of going into a gay crowd and not----fitting in.

When I got married, at least three people said they thought I was gay.
I've heard a few people say that gay language use is different, and even strange at times.

Also, from what I understand, camp means feminine.

Pix :biggrin: That youtube clip was hilarious Laugh That sure was a creative way of using gaydar. I'd like to see the formula they use to determine gay or straight

well im really strait acting and masculine so its hard for others but i look for body language and specific voice charistcics