Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do u no ?
i met this really cool person on face book and we were talking on there then he asked to move it to msn so we did but how do u no weather sum 1 really lyks u ?? could u plz help me Roflmao

I do not know exactly but, actually, each time I decide it just hearing myself - how intensive is our dialog and how interesting is it, how does he looks (somertimes a photo makes a lot of really interesting openings for me), his hobbies, family etc. All these things allow gradually understand wich sort of men is this guy. And, of course, I do not like to delay any virtual relationships, trying, if it is possible, make it real. And then, meeting the guy, it's finally clear - does he like me or he just wants me for night ))

well i no everything bout him and he gos on web cam on msn all the time so i no how he looks. he in spain atm and he has txt me every day he bin there so....................... i think i just need a second opinon lol

I am no expert on internet dating but usually you can understand if they like you from how often they make an effort to contact you. I mean if you get more than 2 spontaneous texts or emails a day that say 'i miss you' well it is obvious. Indeed, at some point someone of you should say show interest,dont be shy to tell him first you like him. Nothing to loose, if it is mutual then wonderful, if not then you might have gained a friend which is great.
Dont get over enthusiastic about someone on the internet, as lynx said make it real first and then you will know whether it is going to be friendship, love or something else. Internet is a good place to start but not for something more to develop. If he is going to be too far away from you i reckon your relationship is better to stay friendly at least for the time being.

well ha lives in london and i live in southend so it aint that far is it ??

aaron Wrote:well ha lives in london and i live in southend so it aint that far is it ??

I guess! with a train pass would be fine.

we r going 2 watch a movie at his house next week sat wen he gets back from spain and i am really nervous wot shall i do ?

You can't do much about being nervous, Aaron, but, at the same time you should try to keep your hopes low. You've nothing to lose, really just by meeting him and going to watch a movie. If that's all it is, then you'll have watched a (good) movie. Once you've watched it, if nothing is going to happen in other spheres, you can always discuss the film. Maybe you two should go out for a walk and talk some more. See if you like each other. If something happens then see how far you are ready to go. Don't let him do anything that will make you feel uncomfortable. As for you, make sure he is comfortable too, maybe just by asking. Don't overdo the "Is it alright?", however, if it's getting in the way of some pleasant action. Be sure that nothing happens in his house that his parents wouldn't allow (in case you get caught). In any case make sure what you do is private if it ought to remain private. That's all for now. Hope that helped.

yh that did thank it gave me more confident for sat and i hope that it will happen (not that i am dessparado) coz i really lyk him thank again m8 i really appreciate it and if any1s got diff advice plz help me pmsl

princealbertofb Wrote:You can't do much about being nervous, Aaron, but, at the same time you should try to keep your hopes low. You've nothing to lose, really just by meeting him and going to watch a movie. If that's all it is, then you'll have watched a (good) movie. Once you've watched it, if nothing is going to happen in other spheres, you can always discuss the film. Maybe you two should go out for a walk and talk some more. See if you like each other. If something happens then see how far you are ready to go. Don't let him do anything that will make you feel uncomfortable. As for you, make sure he is comfortable too, maybe just by asking. Don't overdo the "Is it alright?", however, if it's getting in the way of some pleasant action. Be sure that nothing happens in his house that his parents wouldn't allow (in case you get caught). In any case make sure what you do is private if it ought to remain private. That's all for now. Hope that helped.

The man is right Confusedmile: bang on. When I was chatting to Ian online I thought he was just like all the rest of them and didn't really think much of it. We met up one night for our drink, chatted non-stop, got on so so well and yeah, it went from there. So I think albert here is absolutely correct. Go to his house expecting to watch a film... and then if thats all it is, you'll come away in a positive mood.Confusedmile: If you build your hopes up, go there and it is literally just a film, you're gonna walk away disappointed and with a neagtive outlook on the evening.