Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do you fix a broken heart and stop it hurting?
Big big big big hugSssssssssss

I hate this pain. If I had done something to upset him I wish he would tell me. He's not answering my emails. Cry

He probably won't say anything. People are afraid to approach things like this. Go out man and find something fun to do. Go out, party, don't drink though, alcohol is a depressant and will only make things worse, but find some friends, meet new people, drive somewhere far, play music really loud while your in the shower, make yourself dinner or something. Try doing something with other people, you can't keep your mind on one guy. The pain will subside with time, you just need something to keep your mind off it while it heals. A temporary fill, if you will. Just go out and enjoy life. Put yourself in someones shoes. Live life in another perspective. Climb a roof at night and lie there, staring at the stars. Just don't ruin yourself over a man. He may mean a lot to you, but he's not fit for you at this moment if he's hurting you like this. Just put some time between you two.
That's all I got. Not really sure of your situation or anything, I didn't read through the thread. It'll be good to talk to someone upbeat. Someone who wont get you down. Yeah, it's good to vent sometimes, but a lot fo the times its better just to push it away and indulge in happy people and fun stuff. You'll appreciate everything else more and think less of what was hurting you..
I hope you feel better, man. Don't let thigns get to you. Go find a game to play or watch a funny show or something.

I've been through it in the past and pretty much agree with the other guys, time heals broken hearts! It sucks because it hurts but in time it'll get better! It also helps if you aren't sitting around by yourself thinking about it, so try do things. I went out with friends and just had a good time, or watched my favourite movies etc. Anything to take your mind off it.

Keep strong!

HUG A PUPPY!!!!!! Biggrinflip

[Image: cute_puppy_pictures_outside_needs_hug_cu...-47533.jpg]

Time, friends and good old exercise helps

Thanks every one for your advice. I am trying to keep my mind occupied. I just wish I knew what I have done. Wish he would just talk to me.Cry

Dan1980 Wrote:Thanks every one for your advice. I am trying to keep my mind occupied. I just wish I knew what I have done. Wish he would just talk to me.Cry

Bighug

I'm here and I'll listen if you need someone to talk to

Thanks Watermark. I just wish I knew what was going on with him. He said he would never hurt me like my ex did.

Dan1980 Wrote:Thanks Watermark. I just wish I knew what was going on with him. He said he would never hurt me like my ex did.

It's hard to tell whats going on in other persons mind. :frown:

I once dated guy who claimed to be researcher at university and single. Turned out he was married, had children and worked as teacher. He fooled me for quite some time before I started to suspect anything.

Thank lord people like him are small minority and theres many many good guys out there.