Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how drunk you got in NYE?
PartytimeHappy New Year again to all!Dazzler1

Did you get drunk last night??Drinka I have a slight hangover = headache , but havent any accidents Barf :tongue: I am not sure if it is from the loud music , sleeping late, or the drinking but i only had one. 1 stella, 1 lemon vodka and 1 glass of champagne. Roflmao1drink

well i have a slight hangover as well, mostly sleepy, drowsy and feeling like resting my tired head on someone's shoulder.

i drank about 3 beers, around 5 glasses of wine, 1 alcohol/juice mix thing, tasted a really strong rum-based drink and had a few glasses of champagne at midnight.

but i had a great evening/night!

got to socialize a lot and made some new friends, went out dancing until around 3:30 when the gang all called it quits for some reason, so i got home at 4:00. slept for a bit and now i'm remembering the great party. i walked in the new year in another country, hurrah!!!! Mexicanwave

VERY DRUNK!

still drunk! Wink

not crazy drunk but a bit drunk

4 lagers, 1 cider and some whiskey

I feel totally drained and sore today.

Good to see we all got a bit drunk! I dont normally drink (excluding water and preferably fresh orange juice!) but hey it is new years eve ,need a drink lol. 2008 has to be different: a bit drunk and loads of fun Pray

I had a snowball and a flute of champers, got tired and went to bed at aboot 12.30, but that was *after* doing the first footing ... Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Good to hear you did actually do some drinking then Shadow!! x

Oh I'm not tee-total per se - I just don't like not feeling 100% in control of myself, so it's extremely rare for me to drink ...

Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Had a couple of drinks, but I didn't get drunk.... I like to remember why I had fun :biggrin: