Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how well do you see color
Your score: 131
Age range: 40-49
Best score for your gender and age range: 0
Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520

No surprise though. I know I am partially color blind. I can see the primary colors of the rainbow pretty good and distinguish them, start blending them together and you might as well forget it.

The only reason why I did as well as I did is because I 'cheated' and went for brightness instead of hue.

I got 8 which is pretty good I guess.

I know sometimes I can't tell green from blue when it's a bright light.

I took it not long ago, I have perfect color interpretation according to that test.

I'm not sure it's a valid neurological tool, though. It's also the first time I see people with scores that aren't perfect.

i got a 19

Got a 16 .

ive just got 161 - was very suprised as it looked perfect to me,,,,suppose thats why the test works Smile

is that bad ? most people seem to be getting very low scores ... gettin a bit paranoid now lol

I finally decided to do it and I got a 52. Then it got me wondering if taking testosterone affects my ability to see color at all. I wouldn't be surprised. I know depending on the shade I have issues telling purple from blue. :o

Based on your information, below is how your score compares to those of others with similar demographic information.
  • Your score: 81
  • Age range: 60-69
  • Best score for your gender and age range: 0
  • Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520
Knew a senior chief in nam that could look at the aerial recon photo's and pick out the locations of troop and bunker buildup as he couldn't see green, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

15. It took me forever, but it was fun. Thank you for the link, pellaz Smile

I had a 0, which made me quite surprised at reading the results all of you got! Did no one get a 0?

Your score: 0
Age range: 16-19
Best score for your gender and age range: 0
Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520

For those interested and for comparison purposes, this is the correct solution:

[Image: colours.jpg]